What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nominate Your 17 Man Team of Worst Performances in 2004

rossy

Juniors
elili said:
Centre:
Justin Hodges, Round 13, Roosters vs Bulldogs
:evil: :roll: :) :lol: :oops:

It had been a troubled year for Justin Hodges. After breaking up with his sexy fiancé and parting ways with her UNBELIEVABLE ass, ( http://www.australian-swimsuit-edition.com/specialfeatures/missindy2003.htm ) Hodges was an understandable lost and distraught young man.

As an aside, did you see who the second runner up was? None other than Miss Universe, Jennifer Hawkins! No wonder he was distraught! He got dumped by a girl who beat Miss Universe in a beauty contest!!!

hrundi99

First Grade
Bulgarelli vs the Cowboys in Canberra.

He was on for 10 minutes, knocked it on 3 times and missed 2 tackles which led to tries.

Thankfully we still won the game.

Raider Azz

Bench
Drew vs. the Warriors in Canberra.

A blatant foward pass on his first touch of the ball, a stupid stupid obstruction, one of the worst field goal attempts I think I've ever seen and it was onto the sideline for the rest of the game.

Iafeta

Referee
Robbie_Ross said:
Round 22, Nathan Fien vs the Bulldogs, how many kicks did Fieny kick out on the full? It must have been around 4 atleast. Well I'm glad that he is off to the Warriors next year, it will be a welcome relief him to have him off our books.

No problems. Glad to have him off your hands :lol:

How about Rauhihi and Tronc as well?

Why can no-one else see this? The WORST player in the NRL, quite simply, is Ben Ikin. He retires and Brisbane holds street parades. Guess what? He's back. Comes onfield against the Storm after a flawless defensive effort by Brisbane thus far, and they score 4 tries in 20 minutes. Of the hundreds and hundreds of injured Broncs, why COULDN'T IT BE IKIN!?!?!?

Bet he'll be hoisted shoulder high for a victory lap this week. By the Cowboys.

Retire for good while Lockyer still has another title in him!! YOU DROVE GORDY OUT OF LEAGUE!!

Any other teams got players who are only around because they're married to the head coach's daughter? No, thats right, he played Origin too. When he was 18. Years ago. Back when superleague was robbing the talent...

I have a small group of dedicated follwers believing in the downfall of Ikin, can anyone suggest a way to *humanely* get rid of him? Or failing that, anyone want to poach him for next season? He only eats up your salary cap, displaces young and much more talented players, gives away penalties like they are candy, cannot hold a ball in two hands, makes small children weep in loathing....

I look forward to the day when he retires again. Then we can look forward to him coming back out of retirement and costing us some more games, maybe a grand final or an Origin series... No wonder Phil Gould gives him such a big wrap...

We'll swap him for Hodges anyday. Name a player, we'll make the swap. Hell, name a 3 legged, blind, half-crazed snail and we'll gladly play him at hooker...

Barry Berrigan, Ben Czislowski, Mick De Vere, Craig Frawley, Brad Meyers, Scott Minto, Nick Parfitt, Brett Seymour, Dave Stagg, Sam Thaiday, Motu Tony... All not in the team or injured. WHY NOT IKIN?!?!!?

I smell a Roosters conspiracy, they've been paying Ikin to keep playing..

bah

Come on Queensland, winner of this game for premiers!!

DMB

Booyah

Bench
kris_man said:
Jason Bulgarelli:

In Round 2 against the panthers, the Raiders were up 18-12 midway through the second half. bulgarelli took advantage of an overlap and made a break down the left touchline. robertson, his winger, came inside him, creating a 2-on-1 situation with the fullback (i think it was Rhys Wesser). If the ball is passed to Robertson, the Raiders get to 24-12, getting an almost unassailable lead. but it was as if Bugarelli did not even see Robertson. He tried to take Wesser on using his speed - not a smart idea. The panthers went on to win the game 34-12.
I'll leave the door open for another Raiders fan to tell us about one of the many other "Boogers specials".

You beat me to it. I was just gonna mention him.

That bloke is deadset hopeless, but I will say one good thing about him; If a spastic like him can make first grade, that gives a lot of young kids hope!