What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nominations thread.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I know you should never assume, but I figured you knew him. Do you want his mobile number ?
Thats a no-no on here so dont post it.
I dont know him.
Another new poster on this forum made a comment on here about him & we are having abit of fun with it.
I wont ring him but it would be good if you could inform the rest of the forum.
I would also like to know how he expects to get elected if he is not on a ticket.
On the information you have provided he sounds like a suitable nominee.

Inferno

Coach
He's quit and did it with dignity. He had to go, but anyone who sticks the boot in now is as low a merkin as it's possible to get.

carcharias

Immortal
Got a leaflet about "unity" today.

Dumphy and keogh I think we're behind it.

Haven't read it yet.

The Popper

Bench
Seems OK on the surface. I now have little faith in the board that seemingly went to water once Gillard's Goons put the pressure on.
`Whatever it takes'....but I just hope our club won't be part of the `whatever'.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Depending on who else gets voted in he might not even be qualified for the board. I think it's only 4 non members that can have a seat. The rest have to meet the same membership and voting rights requirements as the chairman. I think

spider

Coach
Pretty sure 5 need full membership to both football and leagues

Remaining 4 need only membership to leagues as minimum retirement

No non member can stand for any seat as per constitution

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Why is that?
Because I don't think the sun shines out of Irvine's ar$e like some of the sycophants on this forum?
For a starters , this isnt the sycophants forum. That is elsewhere.
Obviously you have a grudge to bear against Irvine & that supporters club.
perhaps you were part of the displaced Finatics?

Latest posts