What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

strider

Post Whore
Yes he didn’t miss the agents. What about his allegation that player agents have f**ked the Broncos and Warrior rosters ?

Apparently there is a coach on a long deal who got the job over a more favoured guy because the agent threatened to walk all his players out of the club if his guy missed out. Can’t remember which club, it’s one of the sixteen.
thats been said about Brisbane

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
GSPs are mad merkins. We've owned Ridgebacks for a number of years but I reckon we could make the switch down the track.

strider

Post Whore
GSPs are mad merkins. We've owned Ridgebacks for a number of years but I reckon we could make the switch down the track.
your reckon thats a GSP? I don't think it is

my aunty and uncle had 4 GSPs ... on a property ner Coffs ... they were cool dogs

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
your reckon thats a GSP? I don't think it is

my aunty and uncle had 4 GSPs ... on a property ner Coffs ... they were cool dogs

GSPs are short haired,

I'm going with some sort of Spaniel, Britany Spaniel perhaps, unless those hairy ears are just pixelated

1200px-American_Brittany_standing.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
Listening to Gus Gould podcast right now. He's ranting that there are no U20s or reggies ATM. Heads should roll ! If I roll my eyes much more I'll pop a capillary.

Gronk

Staff member
Adam Fanua-Blake - "Erin Molan is a racist for her pooka mooka looka pronunciation of Pacific names"

Also AFB to ref " f**king genius".

^^^ word filter for someone with learning and cognitive difficulties.

:grimacing: