What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Gronk

Staff member
^^ Gotta say, I'm a little miffed about this. Not a good time to be diluting the Warriors squad.

Incorrect

Coach
^^ Gotta say, I'm a little miffed about this. Not a good time to be diluting the Warriors squad.
I'm OK with it given the Warriors more or less told him he wouldn't be Re-signed beyond this season. If he has been able to secure a deal elsewhere for another few years then he should be allowed to go. I assume the Knights have given him a spot for season 2021 and beyond

Gronk

Staff member
I'm OK with it given the Warriors more or less told him he wouldn't be Re-signed beyond this season. If he has been able to secure a deal elsewhere for another few years then he should be allowed to go. I assume the Knights have given him a spot for season 2021 and beyond

The Warriors are doing the right thing. It's the Knights who (reading between the lines) have said to Green "come now or the offer is off the table" that I think is a tad mercenary IMHO. There is a bigger picture here and the Warriors are doing it tough of late.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
The Warriors are doing the right thing. It's the Knights who (reading between the lines) have said to Green "come now or the offer is off the table" that I think is a tad mercenary IMHO. There is a bigger picture here and the Warriors are doing it tough of late.
Maybe the Warriors boss merkin should have thought of that before he shot his mouth off about who was going to be at the cub next year before he even had a coach signed.

84 Baby

Referee
I think Knights are loaning them Connor Watson in return

strider

Post Whore
Isnt the bigger picture that the Knights are trying the stay finals bound, while NZ are giving only minor f**ks

Latest posts