What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Incorrect

Coach

And suddenly the comp is potentially wide open……

It’s why finishing top 4 with minimal injuries is so important.

it’s a long season and luck plays a big part
Don't know about wide open... It would just mean Storm go back to back... As you say though, injuries and luck play a huge role, but Storm are carving even without Paps, Grant and Munster on occasions. I would be amazed if a team outside Panthers and Storm won the GF. Manly are Smokey's if they get a good run without injuries. We've seen the Storm and Panthers both smoke the Rabbits, I'd put a line through them. We'll know where we stand after we play Melbourne away and Panfers twice, especially if Cleary plays in that 2nd match up.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Don't know about wide open... It would just mean Storm go back to back... As you say though, injuries and luck play a huge role, but Storm are carving even without Paps, Grant and Munster on occasions. I would be amazed if a team outside Panthers and Storm won the GF. Manly are Smokey's if they get a good run without injuries. We've seen the Storm and Panthers both smoke the Rabbits, I'd put a line through them. We'll know where we stand after we play Melbourne away and Panfers twice, especially if Cleary plays in that 2nd match up.

yes Storm are going very good, but don’t see them as good as previous years.

I reckon they are a lot more beatable then Panthers at this stage.

strider

Post Whore

they aren't as good as previous years, but they still shit on the rest of us on their day ..... we just have to hope their days aren't very frequent

IFR33K

Coach

They’ve won how many straight with their big guns out? I’d say they’re just as good, if not better now. They aren’t relying on cam smith. They have strike all over the park, regardless of who’s in or out. Hard to go past them when it matters.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
They’ve won how many straight with their big guns out? I’d say they’re just as good, if not better now. They aren’t relying on cam smith. They have strike all over the park, regardless of who’s in or out. Hard to go past them when it matters.
Off course they would be the side to beat. And favourites for the comp

however they have lost both games to the other top 3 sides this year where they wouId have won with Smith.

IFR33K

Coach
Off course they would be the side to beat. And favourites for the comp

however they have lost both games to the other top 3 sides this year where they wouId have won with Smith.
Both losses could have easily have been wins if it wasn’t for brain farts by Olam, at the death of both games.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
They've been playing some pretty shit teams. The exception was an impressive 50-0 against a somewhat depleted Souths.

Avenger

Immortal

Latest posts