What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

Last-minute penalty seals epic comeback win in thriller as Wallabies survive huge scare​

Last-gasp penalty steals Wallabies a win

Last-gasp penalty steals Wallabies a win | 01:45

Christy Doran from Fox Sports@christypdoran

July 8th, 2021 12:44 am

Down and almost out, the Wallabies have pulled off a victory for the ages.
France, having led right up until the 85th minute, lost. A Noah Lolesio penalty saw the Wallabies defeat France 23-21 at Suncorp Stadium.
Les Bleus only needed to win a lineout as the siren boomed throughout the half full stadium to secure their first win against the Wallabies on Australian shores since 1990.

Les Bleus, lol

84 Baby

Referee
I really fail to see the problem. It’s not the Drags fault Vaughan is a deadshit. And they’re not signing players to cover suspensions. They’re signing them because they have cap space.
Complaining about this ties clubs too much to deadshit decisions made by deadshit players.
The only problem I can see is why would the Warriors who are a top 8 battler helping out a club in same position?

strider

Post Whore
Sounds like the NRL might be at risk .... maybe needing to move out of NSW? .... origin moved from Newy to the GC

Source the footy on fox sports

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Roosters rookie Joseph Suaalii suffers season-ending injury

I feel like if the Eels had have had as many season ending injuries as the Roosters, questions would be being asked of the coaching and conditioning staff.

Gronk

Staff member
Roosters rookie Joseph Suaalii suffers season-ending injury

I feel like if the Eels had have had as many season ending injuries as the Roosters, questions would be being asked of the coaching and conditioning staff.
HSC year. A bit hard to be in the bubble ? Yanked out of home to move to QLD ?

strider

Post Whore
So what are the chances the NRL comes to a grinding halt sometime this year?

Melbourne now headed to Noosa again.

I see the wicked witch of the north has put the brakes on player's families heading north. They are now requiring "more information" from everyone before they let anyone in (ch9 news). If that comes completely unstuck I could imagine there might be some player unrest.

I thought Brisbane itself was a bad place to situate teams. Its still winter - things happen in winter. If anything breaks out in Qld it will be Brisbane that gets it.

Latest posts