What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Noise

Coach
Seems like Smith was in charge of end of season reviews and staff contracts. For the life of me I can’t think of one person on that coaching staff who Smith may have thought was shit that could have caused this dispute....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah look, you can go about your day believing this is ( was ) a good deal for the Donkeys, up to you.

Me, I'm just amazed that no other club has managed to think of this before, I mean it's f**king genius!
When did I say it was a good deal? If they wanted him gone with two years left to run on his contract then they f**ked up in 2017 when they offered that contract. If they could only get rid of him for 2019 they at least got some cap relief for that year, even if they were stuck with him for 2020.

emjaycee

Coach
When did I say it was a good deal? If they wanted him gone with two years left to run on his contract then they f**ked up in 2017 when they offered that contract. If they could only get rid of him for 2019 they at least got some cap relief for that year, even if they were stuck with him for 2020.
That's not what you said though. You said "that's a good deal for the Broncos", i know you did.

Bazal

Post Whore
Seems like Smith was in charge of end of season reviews and staff contracts. For the life of me I can’t think of one person on that coaching staff who Smith may have thought was shit that could have caused this dispute....

Nah Bru, the lads just like, don't respond to all that school teacher stuff hey?

The lads just wanna respect the process and stuff cuz, they don't need thing to be complicated or for other lads to start talking about responsibility and whatever, Bru.

Noise

Coach
Nah Bru, the lads just like, don't respond to all that school teacher stuff hey?

The lads just wanna respect the process and stuff cuz, they don't need thing to be complicated or for other lads to start talking about responsibility and whatever, Bru.
Chur, chur

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The decision to rissole Shaun Johnson after they made the finals was pretty bizarre. It did seem like a Brian Smith move.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
^^^
Sonny Bill Williams has reportedly agreed to the richest contract in rugby league and union history, accepting a $10 million deal to return to the 13-man code.

Danny Weidler reported on Nine News Williams had accepted the jaw-dropping, two-year deal with English Super League side the Toronto Wolfpack.

“He’s made his mind up to play for the Toronto Wolfpack who play in the English Super League,” Weidler said. “The deal is stunning — $10m for two years’ work.

I guess he can now pay Mundine back

Happy MEel

First Grade

Gronk

Staff member

Happy MEel

First Grade
Like the A-League set up ?
Possibly, I have no idea what their set up involves. However, the fact that 3 teams have won 79% of titles in the 14 seasons the A-League has existed, suggests talent isn’t being distributed particularly well.

Gronk

Staff member
Possibly, I have no idea what their set up involves. However, the fact that 3 teams have won 79% of titles in the 14 seasons the A-League has existed, suggests talent isn’t being distributed particularly well.

#SydneyisSkyBlue

84 Baby

Referee
I reckon Melbourne City should be the setup for most teams, partnering with larger teams

avmj5.jpg

Latest posts