What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
I just dont get these f**kwits, they think it is some great achievement to take on an unarmed animal when they are armed to the hilt.

What f**king chance does the animal have ? This is not a sport ?

These guys think that somehow shooting a defenceless animal gives them a penis that they didn't have previously.

Scum of the earth.

Unconfirmed but if true, killing hibernating bears is an all time low.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Trump also rolled back the policy that Obama brought in of not allowing trophy hunters to bring back their heads, horns etc from African Safaris.

Someone should shoot Trump and hand his head on the wall.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Way isn’t shooting bears etc illegal? Gee they are stupid shits in the USA!!

f**k we can’t even spear gropers over here!!

strider

Post Whore
Way isn’t shooting bears etc illegal? Gee they are stupid shits in the USA!!

f**k we can’t even spear gropers over here!!
We allow shooting kangaroos

I have no idea of the bear numbers in the usa. Bears are definitely in my top 5 animals, so cool. Pretty sad people get a kick out of shooting animals.

Gronk

Staff member
quote.gif
Research
quote.gif

notwhaling-751284.jpg

Greenpeace_Jeremy_Sutton-Hibbert_whaling_japan.jpg

whale-meat-japan.jpg

84 Baby

Referee
We allow shooting kangaroos

I have no idea of the bear numbers in the usa. Bears are definitely in my top 5 animals, so cool. Pretty sad people get a kick out of shooting animals.
Kangaroo culling is very different from hunting. That said I can think of one species that could definitely do with a cull

hindy111

Post Whore
I only agree with shooting animals that are ugly. The cute ones should be left alone.

I love ugly birds. Like sparrows that have lost half feathers and an eye missing. I snapped a photo of a bird the other day with a mangled foot. Was just a stump. I will upload it later.
Sometimes I pretend I am a bird. Flying freely in the sky.

Eelogical

Referee
I love ugly birds. Like sparrows that have lost half feathers and an eye missing. I snapped a photo of a bird the other day with a mangled foot. Was just a stump. I will upload it later.
Sometimes I pretend I am a bird. Flying freely in the sky.
I'm lucky here in QLD, the wildlife and fauna is excellent. I get to see several bird of paradise every day I look out the front door.