What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yeah, don't stop gif-'n!!

tenor.gif

Avenger

Immortal
Have you seen the one where he has a device that can detect sex perverts?
I saw it. They are as a whole the most stupid nation in the world. It's like shooting fish in a barrel by the comedic genius that is Sacha Baron Cohen. Even if you live there long enough you turn stupid, look at Bernie Gurr and his achievements since being there and returning to lead our club. First the return of that shit jersey and now the spoon.

Gronk

Staff member
I saw it. They are as a whole the most stupid nation in the world. It's like shooting fish in a barrel by the comedic genius that is Sacha Baron Cohen. Even if you live there long enough you turn stupid, look at Bernie Gurr and his achievements since being there and returning to lead our club. First the return of that shit jersey and now the spoon.

I get that you’re pissed, but other than taking everyone down in a machine-gun-nobody-leaves-this-room-alive scenario, what are the significant decisions that he has made that have been so disastrous and how do you know that he was not simply following instructions from the Board ?

BTW does a CEO really make the jersey call solo ? Seems to be a marketing thing that requires levels of approval including the NRL.

I have no allegiance to him and note that he is off contract next year too.

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2016/09/07/parramatta-eels-appoint-bernie-gurr-as-ceo/

Avenger

Immortal
I get that you’re pissed, but other than taking everyone down in a machine-gun-nobody-leaves-this-room-alive scenario, what are the significant decisions that he has made that have been so disastrous and how do you know that he was not simply following instructions from the Board ?

BTW does a CEO really make the jersey call solo ? Seems to be a marketing thing that requires levels of approval including the NRL.

I have no allegiance to him and note that he is off contract next year too.

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2016/09/07/parramatta-eels-appoint-bernie-gurr-as-ceo/
He admitted that it was his call and prior to making it there was a focus group that he consulted. For god sake we have over 20,000 members. Make a poll and see what the fans want. I bet everything I have that the one he chose would not be picked as our jersey. The guy is an idiot and a failure and should quit before being sacked.

Latest posts