What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
Anyone seen the Willy Wonka musical? Is it any good?

I saw it in London early 2017. It’s fun and follows the Gene Wilder movie plot pretty close. Translates to the stage great.

images

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Bullshit.

There are plenty of big f**k off 16 yo merkins who would have way more power than Serena. They wouldn’t be intimidated by her serve when their peers likely serve faster. Her only chance would be to out play them. She’s not going out muscle them.

It’s ultimately a stupid comparison though. Serena is one of the greatest sports people of all time.
George CocknBalls
Rex Paedophilus
Jesus Condom
Anurag Dikshit
Poupou Escobar
Faeces Capone
Brownie Shytles
Professor B.J. Gobbledick

Those are just the ones that I can think of off the top of my head. There are lots more...

Bazal

Post Whore
George CocknBalls
Rex Paedophilus
Jesus Condom
Anurag Dikshit
Poupou Escobar
Faeces Capone
Brownie Shytles
Professor B.J. Gobbledick

Those are just the ones that I can think of off the top of my head. There are lots more...

You missed Mick.

And young Mogsheen Jadwat

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It is like saying Nedal just sits in baselines and overpowers guys on clay. I mean he does but there are also plenty of women as powerfull or close too Serenas power. I think the fact she is not as feminine looking she cops a hard time. Id still love to go a few strokes with her thats for sure. Beautiful women.
I don’t actually understand what your point is.

I’m saying she will be overpowered and therefore outplayed by the majority of top 16+ yos. John McEnroe agrees.

From what I can gather you are just saying you’d like to pork Serena. If that’s your point then I agree.

hindy111

Post Whore

I’m saying she will be overpowered and therefore outplayed by the majority of top 16+ yos. John McEnroe agrees.

From what I can gather you are just saying you’d like to pork Serena. If that’s your point then I agree.

It's just silly however. Cause she is a women so what if she wins by being powerfull. Hewitt won grand slam due to fitness and grit. Federer due to his finesse and Safin due too overpowering along with plenty of others. There where far mor powerfull guys the Agassi,Rafter,Hewitt,Chang for example.

Eelogical

Referee

I'm thinking it's the other way around...........

Bazal

Post Whore
It's just silly however. Cause she is a women so what if she wins by being powerfull. Hewitt won grand slam due to fitness and grit. Federer due to his finesse and Safin due too overpowering along with plenty of others. There where far mor powerfull guys the Agassi,Rafter,Hewitt,Chang for example.

I feel like you've missed the point here...