What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

You reckon?

I've said way worse and I've never been banned. Well, one time. But not for what I said lol.
Oi, and FTR, I see a lot of stuff on this site that would have to be deleted if I reported it. But that;s not how I roll. Double standards though do shit me.

Gronk

Staff member
no96_8.jpg
That building is up the road in Moncur Street Woollahra.

Bazal

Post Whore
I've has less innocuous shit deleted.

I would be surprised by that.

Purely because I find it hard to imagine much more innocuous than the comments you've quoted, not because I don't believe you have made innocuous posts...

Each mod is different I suppose. It takes a lot to get banned in my experience though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Purely because I find it hard to imagine much more innocuous than the comments you've quoted, not because I don't believe you have made innocuous posts...

Each mod is different I suppose. It takes a lot to get banned in my experience though. And the bloke who owns the site f**ken hates me lol.
There's a dude that owns the site?

Do you get to meet him after 50,000 posts?

Each mod is different I suppose. It takes a lot to get banned in my experience though. And the bloke who owns the site f**ken hates me lol.
Well you you don;t make or enforce the rules so in this case, WTF would you know about it? Also, you are pretty tight with those who do, no?

Eh. I think it depends.

I gave up reporting our resident homophobic cop hater for eg.
That's up to you. It's a bit hard to report someone who has been MIA for a fair while, wouldn't you say? Also, isn't it against the rules to speak of someone who has been banned? Not that I know he has been. Hypothetically and IMo of course.

Bazal

Post Whore
Well you you don;t make or enforce the rules so in this case, WTF would you know about it? Also, you are pretty tight with those who do, no?

Lol, settle petal. You're a cranky merkin since you've got back. It doesn't suit you.

And me, tight with the mods? Bro I've had more posts deleted than you've made...I know a thing or two about what it takes to get shit deleted.

Latest posts