What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
f**k I drove passed Gronks place and couldn't help but notice his garden. What you growing there Gronk? Looks like some sort of fungus.

FB_IMG_1553547147989.jpg

Kornstar

Coach
Do have link to your music? Id like to hear.

Funnily enough i have only ever put 2 things on Soundcloud and they are not guitar oriented.

My reason for that is because i can’t sing for shit and didn’t want to put just music on there but the 2 i did post are electronic music in nature and therefore never intended to have singing.

Gronk

Staff member

giphy.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
Anyone had an item stuck in customs?
Same company I deal with I can only see a notification when item when arrives in country and then once delivered.
Usually once arrives in country it is here in 1-3days.
This time 2 weeks. Aus post cant seem to help much as dont have it. Any idea who could trace it?

Gronk

Staff member
Anyone had an item stuck in customs?
Same company I deal with I can only see a notification when item when arrives in country and then once delivered.
Usually once arrives in country it is here in 1-3days.
This time 2 weeks. Aus post cant seem to help much as dont have it. Any idea who could trace it?
They are still setting up the black van to be parked outside your house mate.

policeenter_e1308364258542.jpg

Latest posts