What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
In Sydney at the moment. Staying at Newport. Quality spot.

Have played Castle Hills and Pennant Hills so far. Monash, Manly, Pymble and the Lakes to come.

Happy MEel

First Grade

Have played Castle Hills and Pennant Hills so far. Monash, Manly, Pymble and the Lakes to come.
Where’s the call merkin?? I’m the next suburb along in Avalon and you said we’d be best friends!!

You’re also in luck. This is on tomorrow night in Newport...

4722AB88-D68E-42B8-86F7-B718C05C369C.jpeg

Finally, I’m no golfer but Bayview looks like a nice course as well.

Last edited:

Noise

Coach

Are you sure ur not doing a suburban tour of my life from where I grew up to where I live now? You’ve even included my parents most recent address. Stalking f**king merkin

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Nope. They are epic, or at least they were earlier this year. Usually over $20.

...and I clearly know my burgers.
Sampling and promoting the competition? Ronald McDonald is going to have your arse.

Went and checked out Modus Operandi this arvo. They seem to pump out an enormous amount of beer from that small venue. There were pallets of shit everywhere.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Are you sure ur not doing a suburban tour of my life from where I grew up to where I live now? You’ve even included my parents most recent address. Stalking f**king merkin
I am playing golf in the backyard of all of the houses you have lived in.

Latest posts