What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
A girl I chatting to asked me what I like doing for fun.
I was honest and said wet shaving and drying fruit in my dehumidifier. And the plan is too dry out an apple.

She think I am funniest guy she has talked too. I wasn't being sarcastic. My plans tomorrow is to dry out an apple. I have been saving it for the whole long weekend. End it in som excitement.

Gronk

Staff member
A girl I chatting to asked me what I like doing for fun.
I was honest and said wet shaving and drying fruit in my dehumidifier. And the plan is too dry out an apple.

She think I am funniest guy she has talked too. I wasn't being sarcastic. My plans tomorrow is to dry out an apple. I have been saving it for the whole long weekend. End it in som excitement.

I bet the girl has an Adam’s apple.

hindy111

Post Whore
The dehumidifier is going at these apples with no fear sucking the moisture out of them at a mind blowing rate.

Eelogical

Referee
attachment.php

Happy MEel

First Grade
Wasn’t it fantastic to see such a great ambassador of the game in Cam365 recognised on the Queen’s Birthday Honour list.