What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
I've no problem with what Coles is doing in this instance.
People have a choice. In fact, they have plenty of choices.

1. Don't shop at Coles if you are that precious.
2. Don't buy chicken.
3. Buy the pea/chicken product that they are offering as an alternative.
4. STFU.

I heard the other day that plant based milks are predicted to outsell dairy by 2030.

Some burger chains in the US are selling “impossible meat” and I think you can get it here. Looks like beef mince, tastes like beef mince and bleeds (beetroot) red juice.

They are all plant based so really farmers are not missing out. They have to just diversify.

Edit: here you go

Gronk

Staff member
Christianity, ignoring the 2nd commandment for 1600 years.

So evolution or God’s funky design ?

giphy.gif

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Peter FitzSimons, of all people, made a good point about Izzy,

This is not what Go Fund ME is for, its for charities not rich merkins raising money just to see how much support then can drum up

Thank you for taking responsibility for the defects. You will now lose your family home.

^^^ not an easy scenario for mum n dad builders. If I make a mistake in my profession, I have $10m professional indemnity insurance . I don’t lose my house but I pay $15,000 per year for this policy cover. If tradies were required to have PI insurance as a condition of your license, I bet the frequency of defects would drop like a stone.

I had a tradie put a 1m x 50cm hole in my ceiling the other week. There was no dispute though, but I did have to send them a letter of demand to get the insurance action started....and I'll still have hole in my ceiling for another few weeks.

Gronk

Staff member
I had a tradie put a 1m x 50cm hole in my ceiling the other week. There was no dispute though, but I did have to send them a letter of demand to get the insurance action started....and I'll still have hole in my ceiling for another few weeks.
Likewise. My house has bizarro plaster ceilings. Merkin put a foot straight through. They had to do a silicone mould of the adjoining area and pour new plaster with horse hair or whatever the modern equivalent is these days.

A2AF415E-4E8D-41F3-9DBD-27A236F467B4.jpeg

Incorrect

Coach
Likewise. My house has bizarro plaster ceilings. Merkin put a foot straight through. They had to do a silicone mould of the adjoining area and pour new plaster with horse hair or whatever the modern equivalent is these days.

View attachment 30805
At what point in history did people think those ceilings were a good look? I have a feeling the tradie didn't put his foot through by "accident" tbh.....

strider

Post Whore
At what point in history did people think those ceilings were a good look? I have a feeling the tradie didn't put his foot through by "accident" tbh.....
and the stupid dicks never considered the need to repaint the fugly crap either .... think ahead mofos