What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I don't usualy get that far. Last girl I met online was meant to be for dinner, we meet and she says
"So ah maybe we will just get a coffee instead "
That was a f**ked one. Sat there trying to make conversation as she kept checking her watch. :relaxed:
She didn't like your body language. You need to stand with your hands on your hips and your chin out. I read chicks love that.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I don't usualy get that far. Last girl I met online was meant to be for dinner, we meet and she says
"So ah maybe we will just get a coffee instead "
That was a f**ked one. Sat there trying to make conversation as she kept checking her watch. :relaxed:
She probably found out that you laugh when someone pushes black pygmies down the stairs.

Eelogical

Referee
Sitting at JFK waiting for the plane flight to LAX, then home. Jet lag will be a killer. I didn't fare that well after the flights from Brisbane to the USA.

Gronk

Staff member
Sitting at JFK waiting for the plane flight to LAX, then home. Jet lag will be a killer. I didn't fare that well after the flights from Brisbane to the USA.
My son is at LAX right now. Buy him a coffee and a donut if you see him, merkin.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
images

Latest posts