What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member

giphy.gif

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I think one of your 'mates' is lost again. Answers to the name of Hindy. We will feed him, but can't offer him a home (unless he recants the Parramatta alliance).

PS He does tend to get lost a bit ? Is he running away someone or something ?.

Noise

Coach
I think one of your 'mates' is lost again. Answers to the name of Hindy. We will feed him, but can't offer him a home (unless he recants the Parramatta alliance).

He's a full blown Panthers fan. 85% of his posts are about the Panthers. The other 15% are about Phil Gould or some bloke called Mick.

strider

Post Whore

do you have hairy armpits? ... if so, run

Gronk

Staff member
This is what happens when you remove politics from the equation and hand the problem over to our smart people. It may not be the perfect blueprint, but it's better than what we have now - nothing.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I dont get why it has to be politicized, greenies shoving it in the govt face, ScoMo and co say this is not the time to be talking about it

Its obvious things are changing and we need to move with the times and change how we are dealing with issues like increased threat from bush fires

why does everything have to be left v right or climate change v the deniers ?

Bazal

Post Whore
I dont get why it has to be politicized, greenies shoving it in the govt face, ScoMo and co say this is not the time to be talking about it

Its obvious things are changing and we need to move with the times and change how we are dealing with issues like increased threat from bush fires

why does everything have to be left v right or climate change v the deniers ?

Because so many people care more about being "left" or "right" than they do about actual issues and therefore filter everything through a prism based on that

Gronk

Staff member
Because so many people care more about being "left" or "right" than they do about actual issues and therefore filter everything through a prism based on that

There are certainly people on the fringes like that. Most people would like some leadership (on every issue really) that simply and honestly says; We have a problem. We have consulted with our great minds and come up with a plan. This is why we think it will work. This is why it's the best plan. It's going to cost X, but it will go a long way to solving the problem.

However when politics gets involved, (NBN, submarines, climate change, Murray/Darling say hi) the dickheads will find a way to f**k it up.