What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Eelogical

Referee
What are these people? With fires on every side of them.....

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/st...condemns-illegal-burnouts-at-sutton/?cs=14225

On Saturday night police had set up a road block the scene of the previous evening's illegal street burnouts, determined there would not be a repeat of the incident.

One NSW officer was struck by a rock and injured, and two police cars were damaged in the melee.
You'd never see that in Nimbin. Might do around Chardie's though.

Incorrect

Coach
Jussie Smollett hired two black guys to oppress him in #MAGAcountry. It happens. Bad news is always good news when your enemy gets blamed for it.
Would prefer if you posted his name phonetically to eliminate any confusion about who we're talking about... I believe "Juicy Smooyay" would do the trick...

#justiceforjuicy

Suitman

Post Whore
Or come further north @Suitman , the fires up here have died down a fair bit, and the smoke's no longer a big issue ATM, plus we're only getting low to mid thirties and the mornings and evenings are cool enough to be really nice.

Should look for something up north, plenty of locations between Nelson bay and Port Macquarie (and there are still places available), which isn’t to far from Sydney (probably similar distance to Malua bay).

Always good to get away with the kids this time of the year.

@Bandwagon @Joshuatheeel

Thanks guys.

Yeh, I've considered other options. Including going north. But there were a few other complications.
The kids were coming with friends, who I was picking up along the way from Culburra. A bit more difficult to drive south, and then north again.

I'm hoping the Princes Hwy will re-open tomorrow, therefore allowing me access on Tuesday, if not Wednesday. Worse come's to worse, I cancel this holiday, get my full refund which the agent has promised, and head back down there next school holidays. Or I get a credit for next year at the same place, same time. There's a few options.

If it doesn't work out, I'll just go back to work this week. I'm pretty much prepared for that now anyway.
If I get to go now, it'll be a bonus, if even just for 3 or 4 days.
Thanks for your suggestions though. Really appreciate it.

T.S Quint

Coach
What are these people? With fires on every side of them.....

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/st...condemns-illegal-burnouts-at-sutton/?cs=14225

On Saturday night police had set up a road block the scene of the previous evening's illegal street burnouts, determined there would not be a repeat of the incident.

One NSW officer was struck by a rock and injured, and two police cars were damaged in the melee.

Where I stayed in Canberra last Thursday was not to far from where Summernats was held. The local Woolies was filled with 'car aficionados' who all looked and acted like the absolute dregs of the human race. The kind of people who live in pubic housing but spend $100k on their piece of shit car to make it fully sick.

Gronk

Staff member
Jussie Smollett hired two black guys to oppress him in #MAGAcountry. It happens. Bad news is always good news when your enemy gets blamed for it.
There are certainly some merkins out there who either feel the need to be heard or perhaps are looking for their 15 minutes of fame. This was last week.

73D143AC-C70A-4E1F-8017-E839E7F08A94.jpeg

Where I stayed in Canberra last Thursday was not to far from where Summernats was held. The local Woolies was filled with 'car aficionados' who all looked and acted like the absolute dregs of the human race. The kind of people who live in pubic housing but spend $100k on their piece of shit car to make it fully sick.

Yes. Unfortunately Dickson Woolies patrons look like that for most of the year.

I used to live in a townhouse pretty much opposite the Summernats venue. While the vast majority behave themselves, we had people jump our fence and snap all the young trees we had planted in half, park us in on our own driveway, and start a fire on the nature strip. I decided to go to the Sydney cricket test each year after that.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yes. Unfortunately Dickson Woolies patrons look like that for most of the year.

I used to live in a townhouse pretty much opposite the Summernats venue. While the vast majority behave themselves, we had people jump our fence and snap all the young trees we had planted in half, park us in on our own driveway, and start a fire on the nature strip. I decided to go to the Sydney cricket test each year after that.
I regret nothing. Those trees were giving me far too much attitude.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I've had better...