What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
Sour pricks aren't very good for that tbh, mate.

Admittedly I don't really know what happened either...all I saw was some bloke lay down in the middle of Windsor Rd and the bomb squad were called.

I like suitman. I was going to organize some toilet paper for him. I am not working so was happy to help him out.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
59388918_10156544392878380_862911306892574720_n.jpg
It could've been so different hey?

I just realised I've been parting my hair on the wrong side my entire life. OMG how different could my life have been? Maybe I was never even right handed?!

Gronk

Staff member
Totally. I've been through he same myself in the past, and got through it. Just.
We're now going through Corona-19. It's already affecting my business and income. If I wasn't quite as strong in character running my business, in a personal sense (publicly I'm quite shy) it would really affect my mental well-being.

This is going to have far more wide reaching effects for so many others who just don't think they will cope.
And this is why the media need to be far more responsible with their headlines and stories.
In these days of high stress, there are many people who have never had to deal with this level of anxiety before. Normally calm people are short tempered etc.

Sometime we all need to pause and walk a mile in another man's shoes before we go all judgey.

Bandwagon

Staff member
'cept in this one you don't get plenty of ammo, for anything, but the chainsaw fuel regenerates with time. So you do use it more.

Bandwagon

Staff member
How good is the super shotgun! It pisses me off that when you run out of ammo on a gun it switches it for the regular shotgun and not the super.

I never noticed this because I pretty much only use the other guns when I've run outta shells. Then switch back once I've picked them up

Latest posts