What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

strider

Post Whore
If you like open air village style shopping centres, you should check out Rouse Hill Town Centre, if you haven't been there already.
Good mix of indoor, outdoor amongst residential.
Adjacent to the Metro station, so instead of driving somewhere, you could train it and also check out the Metro if you haven't already.
I'd be happy to catch up again and could jump on the train at Hills Showground station (live nearby) along the way if you're keen one Sunday.
Yeah been to rouse hill a few times .... Its nice ... Across the road from my dads place. He is at that cemetary there.

Eelogical

Referee
This will be fun.....got a place in Cardwell for the night.

l.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
Hope u dont piss the bed ... Unfortunately for you i fart. Hot air rises

Maybe you could start your own blog.

Sunday drives with Strider. I'm excited just to find out where you will be heading tomorrow. And if there will be any stops along the way.

84 Baby

Referee
I'm a Parra supporter, mate. Black pudding and duck livers aren't on my radar. Besides, to get into that place I'd have to trade my Croc's in on some shoes.
Are you inferring I’m not a Parra supporter? Rich coming from a Queenslander

hindy111

Post Whore
FFS its game day tomorrow. I will be heading to the lounge

You could of been up at 6am. On the road by 7. You hit Katoomba by 8.30 for breakie. A walk rnd 9.30.
Bit more driving at 11.and make way home around 1.30
Home by 3. A shower and cup of tea and ready for game.

These Netflix movies.... I don't think I've ever rated one above 7 out of 10. Maybe 6. There's just a lack of artistry or vision or integrity. Cheeseburgers for the mind.