What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Eelogical

Referee
well we have a bigger bubble next week, stops at Ballina though
I took my first dip in the ocean at Lighthouse Beach as a young spider. Also spent a week recovering at Shelley Beach from a head wound after diving into Terania Creek and splitting my melon open. If only the bubble included Yamba!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So how does that work? ... do you northern nsw people have to not travell below ballina if you want to go to queensland? Or is the wicked witch of the north not giving a shit about that?

if we travel below Ballina we have to wait 2 weeks till we can go into Qld

also Qld is all one bubble now where as we could not go past Yatala previously, which is between Gold Coast and Brisvegas, now we can go any where

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I took my first dip in the ocean at Lighthouse Beach as a young spider. Also spent a week recovering at Shelley Beach from a head wound after diving into Terania Creek and splitting my melon open. If only the bubble included Yamba!

I was at Sth Ballina beach 2 weeks ago, there was a dead whale washed up on the beach

The Dorsal App was going apeshit, sharks every where

Eelogical

Referee
So how does that work? ... do you northern nsw people have to not travell below ballina if you want to go to queensland? Or is the wicked witch of the north not giving a shit about that?
If you want to go to QLD from the far north of NSW then you have to be a local who lives in the postcodes that are OK'd by the dragon queen to get direct access to Wally Lewis territory.

if we travel below Ballina we have to wait 2 weeks till we can go into Qld

also Qld is all one bubble now where as we could not go past Yatala previously, which is between Gold Coast and Brisvegas, now we can go any where
How do they know you've been below Ballina? There's border checks or they take your word?

IFR33K

Coach
Dang it. Been in the garage all afternoon, sit down to watch footy and they just announced Dean Jones just passed away.

RIP

Suitman

Post Whore
He was a surly merkin, but big part of my childhood growing up watching cricket.

Yes, he was surly for sure. I loved watching his batting as he liked to attack. Very entertaining.
He was also a destabilizing influence in the team. Typical Victorian. It's why he was pissed off from the team before his time was due.
In saying that, It's quite upsetting to hear of this news. :(

IFR33K

Coach
Yes, he was surly for sure. I loved watching his batting as he liked to attack. Very entertaining.
He was also a destabilizing influence in the team. Typical Victorian. It's why he was pissed off from the team before his time was due.
In saying that, It's quite upsetting to hear of this news. :(

played the game well ahead of his time. Tremendous cricketer, not only was his career cut short, but his life was too.