What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

I'm guessing it's the priest and acne joke?

This is the one that beat it in the poll several years ago (of the most offensive religious jokes):

A little girl is standing on top of a cliff, looking down at the sea and crying her eyes out. A priest approaches and says, "My child, why are you so upset?"

The little girl turns to him and says, "My mummy and daddy were in their car -- and it just rolled over the cliff and smashed on the rocks down there."

The priest slowly looks around him while unbuttoning his cassock and says, "It's just not your day, is it?"

hindy111

Post Whore
If those two are the best two candidates that the Yanks can put up as potential Presidents, the USA is in all sorts of shite. What a disgrace and embarrassment for a world super power.

Both are far to old and would not s have their full brain capacity anymore. They'd be slowing down and missing things.
Plus they would of lost touch with younger generations. Biden must be 80 something.

strider

Post Whore
Biden will win ... then he will bail out before his term is up .... he is the candidate cos he just seems "safe" to get votes - male, white, old, trustworthy

strider

Post Whore
You don't give Trump a chance?
I didnt give him a chance last time and he won .... i think there is too much stacked against him. So much hatred. People will turn up to vote this time.

And it will probably all end badly no matter who wins .... the USA is a basketcase

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I didnt give him a chance last time and he won .... i think there is too much stacked against him. So much hatred. People will turn up to vote this time.

And it will probably all end badly no matter who wins .... the USA is a basketcase
Trump will get voted in again.

Suitman

Post Whore
Both are far to old and would not s have their full brain capacity anymore. They'd be slowing down and missing things.
Plus they would of lost touch with younger generations. Biden must be 80 something.

As I said, if these are the two best candidates for either party, it's an embarrassment for that country.
Seriously, you would think that in a country of 300 million, they could come up with a couple of more intelligent candidates than these two absolute plodders.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The best people in America don't waste too much effort on politics. US politicians are all lame ducks. Big business runs things over there.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The best people in America don't waste too much effort on politics. US politicians are all lame ducks. Big business runs things over there.
True, but previously there was a least some level of predictability and normality even if it come with a healthy dose of ineffectiveness. Now it is just a completely chaotic shit show. That can't be good for big business.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
True, but previously there was a least some level of predictability and normality even if it come with a healthy dose of ineffectiveness. Now it is just a completely chaotic shit show. That can't be good for big business.
Big business loves when merkins are emotional. Especially media companies like Fox and Twitter.

Latest posts