What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Eelogical

Referee
border passes are different now, you have to upload ID and wait 3 days, just in case the borders are not open you may have trouble getting home

you also have to nominate the dates you are crossing the border and where you are crossing
I'll just show my QLD licence. Nobody is going to reject that.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, border passes no longer required.

as of Tuesday,

I just applied for the new ones, takes 3 days so had to do it tonite as I need to look at a job on the Sunny Coast on Tuesday so the hard border will be down by then and I didn't need the pass

at least we can just drive through now, since they opened up other parts of NSW the delays have got longer and impossible to get to meetings on time

strider

Post Whore
I knew all this before I made the bookings. Got a lot of catching up to do before Christmas.
Anastatia did the worlds biggest sidestep when specifically asked on the Today show what would happen if NSW cases returned

Hope you don't get stuck down here

I have doubts she would close em again any time soon - the election is done and dusted and everyone is rejoicing

Eelogical

Referee
Anastatia did the worlds biggest sidestep when specifically asked on the Today show what would happen if NSW cases returned

Hope you don't get stuck down here

I have doubts she would close em again any time soon - the election is done and dusted and everyone is rejoicing
I go with the flow. There's always options.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
as of Tuesday,

I just applied for the new ones, takes 3 days so had to do it tonite as I need to look at a job on the Sunny Coast on Tuesday so the hard border will be down by then and I didn't need the pass

at least we can just drive through now, since they opened up other parts of NSW the delays have got longer and impossible to get to meetings on time
*tonyte

Latest posts