What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Oh ok. Can you fix me up with some lamb?

Yes, I googled it.
I could ask about getting your crew patched over to the Mongols MC. If you prefer soccer to organised crime you could become a financial member of Mongols FC:

Nei_Mongol_Zhongyou_F.C._logo.jpg

Eelogical

Referee
You better f**ken believe it.

P.S. Safe travels down south.
Haha! No worries, mate. Once we're in Yamba the rest will just be a formality. The highway is almost complete apart from the headache that is Coffs Harbour. But, that will come to fruition at some point in the future. I love my life in Brissy but my roots will always be in Sydney.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Haha! No worries, mate. Once we're in Yamba the rest will just be a formality. The highway is almost complete apart from the headache that is Coffs Harbour. But, that will come to fruition at some point in the future. I love my life in Brissy but my roots will always be in Sydney.
That bit of road north of Coffs has been appalling for years. Gives me the squirts every time I drive it.

Eelogical

Referee
Between Grafton and Coffs = plop.
Most people drive through towns on the highway. Woolgoolga, Valla Beach and Urunga come to mind. There's a whole lot more towns in any state that most aussies drive through because they're too busy worrying about where they're going.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Most people drive through towns on the highway. Woolgoolga, Valla Beach and Urunga come to mind. There's a whole lot more towns in any state that most aussies drive through because they're too busy worrying about where they're going.
Spent Christmas and New Years in Urunga in 2004.