What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Your a successfull and smart person. If you can live well while still paying $500-$600 towards a mortgage on an appreciating asset then why not borrow?
Unless your plan was to take time of work etc....
Maybe treat yourself to a nice car and keep some money for a holiday first. Maybe 100k. Then spend the rest on a super kool house and borrow as much as feel comfortable paying back.

Or if interested in a project. Buy some land. I'll build you a self sustainable off grid cabin os the basis I can use it for 42 days a year. You pay for all the materials I put the thing up. I've always wanted to do this but don't have the money.
Which 42 days? You’ll pick all the cushy holidays!

Old tiger 79

Juniors
And do what?

Ima smart but an average businessman.Make ends meet but far from succesful.l To soft, to nice and to honest. I'll prob work till I am 70.
Live on large enough boat to be comfortable & go where we want. I can pick up one for about 150-200k then have a heap of coin leftover still to give my kids an inheritance.

Incorrect

Coach
And do what?

Ima smart but an average businessman.Make ends meet but far from succesful.l To soft, to nice and to honest. I'll prob work till I am 70.
What if you only live until you're 65?? I suppose you want one of us to pick up the slack for that 5 years worth of work that needs to be done you selfish merkin...

Latest posts