What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Eelogical

Referee
Yes. He left it to me. It is a great place. He was telling the truth after all.
Poor guy. Was leaning over the balcony and choked on an apple. Become inlodged in his throat. Choked to death and the fell off the balcony while gasping for air.
I beleive it was a granny Smith. The apple was fine.
I look forward to recounts of your visits to the zoo, Balmoral Beach on Australia Day and a walk to the Spit.

hindy111

Post Whore
I look forward to recounts of your visits to the zoo, Balmoral Beach on Australia Day and a walk to the Spit.

That sounds like a shit holiday.
I'm drinking beer, eating pies, snags on the bbq and laying on lounge snacking on beer nuts and nougat. I have little interest in climbing mountains,canoeing,swimming or anything that requires any form of physical activity or looking respectable in what we call society.

Eelogical

Referee
I'm drinking beer, eating pies, snags on the bbq and laying on lounge snacking on beer nuts and nougat. I have little interest in climbing mountains,canoeing,swimming or anything that requires any form of physical activity or looking respectable in what we call society.
So, what about your week's holiday in Mosman? Ohhh, you must be just talking shit.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yes agreed. I can't cop merkins who spend their free time outside doing f**ken activities. I used to get paid (f**k all) to trudge through hills and creeks covered in dirt and sweating my ring out. f**k any merkin willing to do it for free.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yes agreed. I can't cop merkins who spend their free time outside doing f**ken activities. I used to get paid (f**k all) to trudge through hills and creeks covered in dirt and sweating my ring out. f**k any merkin willing to do it for free.

Everyone wants to be the best version of themself nowdays. New experiences. See the world. Be enlightened by it all and a better person for it.

I pretend I want to do all that just to try and get a date.

Eelogical

Referee
Everyone wants to be the best version of themself nowdays. New experiences. See the world. Be enlightened by it all and a better person for it.

I pretend I want to do all that just to try and get a date.
You could help the struggling farmers by going and pick dates.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Ping @hindy111

ff1fba8af443605b0e8f7e6b43953e5f

da164ae1f0f11208a85270e7062f3f11

9ed03ff259c16bfc241f9fb891d4171c

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

get off your arse and go and see the country, its a big place out there

by the time I was about 24 I had been across the Nullabour Highway to Perth 7 times (which includes both ways, and yes thats an odd number so I should still be over west but I came back to Sydney by ocean liner the first time)

you'd be surprised what's out there if you go and have a look, don't wait till you're a member of the grey army

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

by the time I was about 24 I had been across the Nullabour Highway to Perth 7 times (which includes both ways, and yes thats an odd number so I should still be over west but I came back to Sydney by ocean liner the first time)

you'd be surprised what's out there if you go and have a look, don't wait till you're a member of the grey army
I did it 8 times. Didn’t punce out by taking an Ocean liner.

strider

Post Whore

aka Twizz was a hippy bludger and didn't do any work, just drove around in his kombi

hindy111

Post Whore

I have about $1,000 up my sleeve for this week. I will see how far ai can stretch it. But I am saving up to fix my backyard.