What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
Isn’t that what every merkin at Coolangatta does?

Listen merkin. I am looking at a front end loader. Any advice? I have almost put a laundry in. Been 7mths of a coin laundry. In 2 weeks I should have washing powders, fabric softners and all sorts of stain removers at my disposal.

strider

Post Whore
Listen merkin. I am looking at a front end loader. Any advice? I have almost put a laundry in. Been 7mths of a coin laundry. In 2 weeks I should have washing powders, fabric softners and all sorts of stain removers at my disposal.
top loaders are better

hindy111

Post Whore
Well I'm confused.

The Samsung can do a small load in 15mins which is very effiecnt if in a rush. But what if I have a big load saved up. The Simpson apparently can handle the big loads without an issue but can be a little noisy.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well I'm confused.

The Samsung can do a small load in 15mins which is very effiecnt if in a rush. But what if I have a big load saved up. The Simpson apparently can handle the big loads without an issue but can be a little noisy.
Holy euphemism Batman!!!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
how is a noise a problem for a washing machine ? they all make noise and you only use them a couple of times a week

hindy111

Post Whore
how is a noise a problem for a washing machine ? they all make noise and you only use them a couple of times a week

Miks machine become very loud. It ended up blowing a seal and leaking everywhere. Was out of action for two months. He then had to do it by hand.
Reliability matters also

Happy MEel

First Grade
Well I'm confused.

I’ve got a Samsung, that 15 minute express wash is useless...unless you just want wet clothes. Certainly not up to the task of a post bones on bones wash. Not a bad machine though.

Edit: if wet clothes is what you’re after, I reckon a tap or hose might be more efficient.