What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
Margaret River is pumping on Kayo. They are predicting 20ft faces by the end of the day. Very good entertainment on Fox Ch506.

Noise

Coach
Margaret River is pumping on Kayo. They are predicting 20ft faces by the end of the day. Very good entertainment on Fox Ch506.
It's pumping. 10-12 feet and clean conditions. John John Florence put on a clinic in his heat. Hopefully they run some heats at The Box (Very shallow barrel across the bay) in the next couple of days.

Avenger

Immortal
There is a Serbian basketball player who will be the MVP this year. The guy has gone another level. Absolute freak. Jokic

He is from the same province of Vojvodina in the North of Serbia where yours truly was born. Deep gene pool.

Avenger

Immortal
There is a Serbian basketball player who will be the MVP this year. The guy has gone another level. Absolute freak. Jokic

He is from the same province of Vojvodina in the North of Serbia where yours truly was born. Deep gene pool.

Avenger

Immortal
Ok Gentlemen

I am going to give you a cryptocurrency tip. Earlier this year I did something similar with Cardano and none of you listened and now it's about to hit $2. I think it was 25 cents when I told everyone to buy it.

This one has a proper practical use. Real time sensor technology for retailers. It is just over 1 cent. I'm expecting it to double by Spring.

https://www.coinspot.com.au/buy/ncash

Gronk

Staff member
Ok Gentlemen

I am going to give you a cryptocurrency tip. Earlier this year I did something similar with Cardano and none of you listened and now it's about to hit $2. I think it was 25 cents when I told everyone to buy it.

This one has a proper practical use. Real time sensor technology for retailers. It is just over 1 cent. I'm expecting it to double by Spring.

https://www.coinspot.com.au/buy/ncash
Ok I'm going to be absolutely honest with you here. I am intrigued and have taken a very agnostic POV on this. I googled ncash and nucleus vision and came up with zip, other than promises going back to 2018.

Many platforms have delisted ncash and the merkins on reddit are nothing less than scathing.

So other than the obvious FOMO crypo price spikes, can you link me to some more meat on the bone that their retail sector integration has merit, and more importantly, will be adopted in the real world ?

To be honest, I'd rather invest in the company as a start up with seed capital, than buy substanceless crypto which rewards prematurely the innovator. The general complaint on reddit is that NV have left their investors in the dark for a few years. Meanwhile they are still releasing ncash coins to the market.

Thoughts ?

Latest posts