What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

84 Baby

Referee
7Kkp.gif

parra pete

Referee
Two guys go for a job interview
Joey and Frank are good friends who had worked together for over 5 years, but are now between jobs. They decide to go to a hiring agency together. Joey is called in to see the recruiter first, and after about 10 minutes in the room, he comes out elated. "I got the job!". Frank congratulates him and steps in to the recruiter's office.
After a brief introduction Frank is asked to describe his last job. "I worked at a garment factory, where I sewed the crotches into women's panty hose." the recruiter pauses before answering and respectfully says "I'm sorry, I don't think we have any jobs that would suit you." Frank stiffens, and says "Now hold on a minute! Joey worked there for five years too, and you just gave him a job."
The recruiter says "Well that's because he has some solid engineering and maintenance skills. He's a diesel fitter".
Frank says "That's right, he was quality control. I'd sew the crotches, pass them to Joey, he'd stick an arm in each leg, stretch 'em over his head and say "Yeah dees'll fit 'er"".

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Its not a very good recruitment company if they are handing out jobs after 10 mins. Did they even speak to Joey's referees or the new organisation to check whether they are comfortable with Joey?

This story doesn't stack up @parra pete

parra pete

Referee
When the end was near, he was lying in his bed surrounded by his wife, his two sons, his daughter and his nurse.
He said to them, “Bernie, I want you to take the Merrylands houses. Sybil, you can take the flats over in Granville and Harris Park and Tom, you take the office buildings in Guildford.
Sarah, my dear wife, that will leave all the residential buildings in Parramatta CBD for you.”
The nurse was most impressed, and as Willie slipped away, she said to Sarah, “Your husband must have been a wonderful provider to have accumulated so much property,” Sarah replied, “Property? The old bastard has a paper round.”

Latest posts