What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Incorrect

Coach
Ok this is totally a WTF moment.

I had an Aunty Daphne and Uncle Arthur who used to live in Arncliffe. Their neighbour was Bert Shelley. He used to hit me up with freebies all the time. Lime was my fav.

He sold Shelleys and then started Berts.

View attachment 49935

Glenn Robbins is your uncle?!

Gronk

Staff member

hindy111

Post Whore
Thats easy. My car is worth that.

There is a corvette parked outside my house.
It made me laugh when read this message. It isn't my car BTW or Miks

strider

Post Whore

I had an Aunty Daphne and Uncle Arthur who used to live in Arncliffe. Their neighbour was Bert Shelley. He used to hit me up with freebies all the time. Lime was my fav.

(There may be some inter family shit in the mix, that I am unaware of.)

View attachment 49935

That building is still there today .... they were selling magnesium rich water there about 10 yrs ago. Not sure they still are

strider

Post Whore
That building is still there today .... they were selling magnesium rich water there about 10 yrs ago. Not sure they still are
Unique Water - thats the name .... i used to drink it .... maybe a multi vitamin is just as good

Screenshot_20210627-102242.jpg

Avenger

Immortal

(There may be some inter family shit in the mix, that I am unaware of.)

View attachment 49935

His son, Steve is the owner of the Burraneer Bay mansion.

Gronk

Staff member
I can see it from my balcony. It’s an amazing place. The four blocks of land to purchase it would have cost close to $20m. In 2016 it was voted the best house in Australia.

Owned by the family that used to own Shelley’s drinks and now the developers of the app called Deputy, a staff rostering app.

They are staying in the area and building a smaller waterfront because the kids have left the nest.

I’d estimate that it would have cost at least $30m to build.
He’s a dot com squillionaire.

Avenger

Immortal
Don’t tell my Mrs but I don’t think I can ever leave the Sutherland Shire. It’s just too peaceful. I may just achieve common ground and buy an apartment near you @Gronk and have the best of both worlds.

#firstworldproblems

strider

Post Whore
I have to go to a funeral on thursday. Ive got toofat for my good pants .... is there any chance wearing pants to funerals has become optional during covid?

hindy111

Post Whore
Don’t tell my Mrs but I don’t think I can ever leave the Sutherland Shire. It’s just too peaceful. I may just achieve common ground and buy an apartment near you @Gronk and have the best of both worlds.

#firstworldproblems

Why don't you get a place in Katoomba or Blackheath and make it a retreat for yourself. Bondi wouldn't be much different to where you are now. Water, people,cafes,bars.