What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Avenger

Immortal
And Rolex is no where the best watch. They just have the best marketing. Similar to BA supporters. You should work for Rolex Pou, f**k the army analyst job.

hindy111

Post Whore
You need to get yourself a Mudman. I'll sell you mine for half of what Tentworld is asking.

s-l500.jpg

I would have zero interest in a watch that doesn't have an old fashion dial.

Gronk

Staff member
Casio G Shock has plenty of credibility amongst watch aficionados.

Australian coach Justin Langer ‘not happy’ with debutant’s accessory​

Another of Justin Langer’s pet peeves has been unveiled, with the Australian coach reportedly upset with his player’s on-field accessory.

Another of Justin Langer’s pet peeves has been unveiled, with the Australian coach reportedly fuming at one of his players for donning a Casio watch on the field.

1632954260641.png

Gronk

Staff member
Cancel culture at it's finest. This sort of shit makes me worry about the world a bit. And FTR I think Pauline is a bit of a merkin.
What has been cancelled actually ? In fact the publicity she's getting will prolly expand her podcast subscriptions from 20 to 20,000.

IIRC merkins are critical that she soft interviewed Pauline.

A bit like this one when Paul Murray flew to Washington and just spoke about desks in the oval office and steaks.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
What has been cancelled actually ? In fact the publicity she's getting will prolly expand her podcast subscriptions from 20 to 20,000.

IIRC merkins are critical that she soft interviewed Pauline.

A bit like this one when Paul Murray flew to Washington and just spoke about desks in the oval office and steaks.

She has requested that the episode is deleted from the podcast platforms. “This will be start of a bigger conversation for me and with those who this topic directly affects,” she said. “I have asked LISTNR to remove the episode ASAP.” Cancelled.

Gronk

Staff member
She has requested that the episode is deleted from the podcast platforms. “This will be start of a bigger conversation for me and with those who this topic directly affects,” she said. “I have asked LISTNR to remove the episode ASAP.” Cancelled.
OK I get it, sorry. Unsure why she caved. I guess it's that old idoim "the standard you walk past is the standard you accept". So by not mentioning stuff, she is by default accepting it ?

I reckon that she caved because it made her look like a fairy floss journalist.

Bandwagon

Staff member
You would have to know whether she caved to pressure, or was persuaded by the arguments presented if you want to put it in that box.

That story has her as persuaded that there was indeed a problem with her interview she hadn't considered, now that may or may not be the case, but I think it's equally problematic to simply assume she can't change her view given a different perspective, as it is for her to have caved to pressure.

Because that would mean there's something wrong with changing your stance when your understanding changes.

Bandwagon

Staff member
She would've known Hanson was a polarising figure, and that the people who don't like her present themselves as victims to try and avoid hearing uncomfortable opinions.

Sure Hansen's polarising, elsewise she's of little interest, as for the rest, sure bro.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If she wasn't interesting she wouldn't still be in the news. She's an unapologetic nationalist. She embodies why we have borders, and border control is back on the table for discussion by the chattering classes.

Gronk

Staff member
Tornado in Bathurst
Global warming is not real?
Bloody he'll. We'll all.br blown away one day.
Willy willy ?

I’ve seen them plenty of times running the Bondi coastal path. IIRC one crossed onto land in Maroubra a few years ago and trashed the joint.

1633035424617.jpeg

Latest posts