What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Avenger

Immortal
Great news, so happy about this

https://www.watoday.com.au/national...locked-in-carnarvon-home-20211103-p595hg.html

WA Police have found missing four-year-old Cleo Smith alive and well after more than two weeks of searching along the state’s north-west coast.

Officers broke into a locked house in the town of Carnarvon, about 900 kilometres north of Perth, about 1am WA time where they found the young girl in one of the rooms.

image.jpg

Deputy Police Commissioner Col Blanch said one of the officers had taken Cleo into his arms and asked her what her name was.
“My name is Cleo,” the four-year-old responded.

Cleo disappeared from her family’s tent at the Quobba Blowholes, a popular camping ground 50 minutes drive from her home in Carnarvon, some time between the hours of 1.30am and 6am on October 16.
The fact her sleeping bag was also missing and the tent zip would have been out of reach for such a young child led police to believe she had been abducted, sparking a major land and air search.
On Tuesday, the officer in charge of the operation, superintendent Rod Wilde, revealed he believed the girl’s suspected abduction had been an opportunistic incident rather than a planned event.
“We know [Cleo’s family] got there that night ... it was getting dark,” he told Radio 6PR.

“So that would have been limited opportunity for people to observe Cleo at that time.”
Cleo was reunited with her parents shortly after being found by police.
In a statement released on Wednesday morning, Mr Blanch thanked Cleo’s parents, the WA community and all the volunteers that had participated in the search.
The police officer who led the investigation is known as being the best in his field. What a legend! Kudos to him and the team.

Gronk

Staff member
The police officer who led the investigation is known as being the best in his field. What a legend! Kudos to him and the team.
Amazing job.

I recently listened to a Podcast on how they caught Daniel Morcombe's killer. THE most amazing sting operation you will ever hear.

hindy111

Post Whore
Great news, so happy about this

https://www.watoday.com.au/national...locked-in-carnarvon-home-20211103-p595hg.html

WA Police have found missing four-year-old Cleo Smith alive and well after more than two weeks of searching along the state’s north-west coast.

Officers broke into a locked house in the town of Carnarvon, about 900 kilometres north of Perth, about 1am WA time where they found the young girl in one of the rooms.

image.jpg

Deputy Police Commissioner Col Blanch said one of the officers had taken Cleo into his arms and asked her what her name was.
“My name is Cleo,” the four-year-old responded.

Cleo disappeared from her family’s tent at the Quobba Blowholes, a popular camping ground 50 minutes drive from her home in Carnarvon, some time between the hours of 1.30am and 6am on October 16.
The fact her sleeping bag was also missing and the tent zip would have been out of reach for such a young child led police to believe she had been abducted, sparking a major land and air search.
On Tuesday, the officer in charge of the operation, superintendent Rod Wilde, revealed he believed the girl’s suspected abduction had been an opportunistic incident rather than a planned event.
“We know [Cleo’s family] got there that night ... it was getting dark,” he told Radio 6PR.

“So that would have been limited opportunity for people to observe Cleo at that time.”
Cleo was reunited with her parents shortly after being found by police.
In a statement released on Wednesday morning, Mr Blanch thanked Cleo’s parents, the WA community and all the volunteers that had participated in the search.

So some guy opens a tent up and takes a 5yld without her making any kind of noise and the parents not hearing a word. What are the chances of that. I am not denying it happened but I reckon the odds are like 50-1 that he was able to do it without waking the kid and the kid screaming and waking the parents.
Good she has been found either way.

Avenger

Immortal
Unsure if Hindy111 could handle a beautiful Serbian woman.

cat stalking GIF

I've been married to one for 31 years....

I prefer average then beautiful. I also am attracted to slightly buckled teeth and big K 9s. I had one GF where a tooth was growing over the other one. Very rare
I used to go out with this Serbian girl before I met my wife. She was very similar in looks to Kim Basinger in her prime but with natural Double D cups. Anyway her front tooth slightly overlapped her other one but it somehow suited her. She got a crown and fixed it and it completely changed her look. I dropped her soon after.

Since that time she also had breast reduction surgery. I refused to talk to her now. She doesn’t look like my hot ex GF anymore. Forgot to mention she’s turned 50 now, divorced did some work on her face and literally looks like a different person.

The only reason why I didn’t marry her was because I didn’t respect her because she always forgave me for fooling around. I was such a tool.

hindy111

Post Whore
I used to go out with this Serbian girl before I met my wife. She was very similar in looks to Kim Basinger in her prime but with natural Double D cups. Anyway her front tooth slightly overlapped her other one but it somehow suited her. She got a crown and fixed it and it completely changed her look. I dropped her soon after.

Since that time she also had breast reduction surgery. I refused to talk to her now. She doesn’t look like my hot ex GF anymore. Forgot to mention she’s turned 50 now, divorced did some work on her face and literally looks like a different person.

The only reason why I didn’t marry her was because I didn’t respect her because she always forgave me for fooling around. I was such a tool.

I have no idea who Kim Bassinger is. I feel like when I was about 10yld I heard the name.
I personaly prefer a natural women. If she is ageing then so be it. I find all this botox and caked on make up less appealing then someone who is ageing gracefully.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So some guy opens a tent up and takes a 5yld without her making any kind of noise and the parents not hearing a word. What are the chances of that. I am not denying it happened but I reckon the odds are like 50-1 that he was able to do it without waking the kid and the kid screaming and waking the parents.
Good she has been found either way.
Some people hit the piss pretty hard when they go camping. They pass out and anything could happen.

Latest posts