What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Aldis freak me out. Its like being in an alternative universe.

Lucky I live in Shitsville these days and dont have to worry about Supermarket options.
What options do you have?

The thing that shits me the most about them is that they don't sell mint sauce. They sell plenty of lamb but, idiots.

Avenger

Immortal
As if the majority of them even know that level of detail FFS. He's being booed because:

1. He isnt Nadal.
2. He gave them shit after the Kyrgios game
3. He didn't pretend that he was going to watch Barty last night.
4. He said some regrettable things to the umpire in his last match which he apologised for afterwards.

Quit with the tiresome race baiting. The above means he'd be booed no matter where he is from.

#ButNoIPreferToBeTheVictim
Then why was he booed in the US open final against Novak? They started liking Novak? No. Novak was the lesser of two evils. The west will never cheer for a Russian you ignorant bastard.

Now please remove your head out of your arse.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Then why was he booed in the US open final against Novak? They started liking Novak? No. Novak was the lesser of two evils. The west will never cheer for a Russian you ignorant bastard.

Now please remove your head out of your arse.
You're assuming that dickhead fans at the AO know shit. Poll 100 of them and 57 would probably say he is from Yugolslavia if pressed. It just isnt the factor you think it is.

You might think I have my head up my arse, but I'm positive you dont have yours screwed on and are speaking from the heart again.

Thats fine. I still love you but at least you can concede that, merkin.

Avenger

Immortal
You're assuming that dickhead fans at the AO know shit. Poll 100 of them and 57 would probably say he is from Yugolslavia if pressed. It just isnt the factor you think it is.

You might think I have my head up my arse, but I'm positive you dont have yours screwed on and are speaking from the heart again.

Thats fine. I still love you but at least you can concede that, merkin.
Well by your statement you agree with me at least 50% by asserting that the typical Aussie is a dumb merkin. I’m happy with that.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Well by your statement you agree with me at least 50% by asserting that the typical Aussie is a dumb merkin. I’m happy with that.
Yep. Lets agree on that.

Dumb as dog shit, but not smart enough to be targeting a single race when they are largely ignorant of where most players are from.

Medvedev has shit in his own nest in this tournament. Wouldn't matter where he is from.

Safin, Kournikova, Sharapova and Kuznetsova are a few Russian players that spring to mind who have been well received in past AOs.

Avenger

Immortal
Yep. Lets agree on that.

Dumb as dog shit, but not smart enough to be targeting a single race when they are largely ignorant of where most players are from.

Medvedev has shit in his own nest in this tournament. Wouldn't matter where he is from.

Safin, Kournikova, Sharapova and Kuznetsova are a few Russian players that spring to mind who have been well received in past AOs.
All of those Russians had a great arse. That’s why they were well received.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
What options do you have?

The thing that shits me the most about them is that they don't sell mint sauce. They sell plenty of lamb but, idiots.
All the usual. Just don't have an Aldi here. At least I dont think we do. Maybe there is one on the other side of town. I don't head that way much as it is full of Russians.

84 Baby

Referee
I’m actually not and deep down you know it.
You proved it with that flat bat. The masses however if you call them stupid then guess who they are gonna boo?
Heap of tennis stars this tournament have shown how precious they can be

Noise

Coach

Yep, Safin was hugely popular in Australia

Latest posts