What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
The missus has Covid so I took over the cooking and I got 24 McNuggets for the kids. They didn't give us enough sauce but luckily I had a KFC sweet & sour in the cupboard. The little bloke refused to eat it. Might've been out of date though.

When I was a young bloke my uncle gave me a chilli to eat. Thought it was funny. And it was

He needs the van for his music equipment you peanut
  • [Frank recalls a prior love]
    Frank : I'd known her for years. We used to go to all the police functions together. Ah, how I loved her, but she had her music. I think she had her music. She'd hang out with the Chicago Male Chorus and Symphony. I don't recall her playing an instrument or being able to carry a tune. Yet she was on the road 300 days of the year. In fact, I bought her a harp for Christmas. She asked me what it was.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
R.908a65b61024ae956a1e28713246a9a6