What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Geez Twitter is turning to shit with the amount of "promoted" posts that now appear on your feed. It's becoming annoying and clogging up the actual accounts that you follow.

When you look at the promoted posts it's obvious most are just bots. I guess it was always on the cards as Elon was always about the money.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
They already had adds, that's how they make their money

it's just out of control now and less attractive, I find myself using Insta a hell of a lot more since Twitter went to shit, although I don't think Elon gives a shit what I think

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
They already had adds, that's how they make their money

it's just out of control now and less attractive, I find myself using Insta a hell of a lot more since Twitter went to shit, although I don't think Elon gives a shit what I think
There’s always been plenty of ads. What I’m happy to see the back of are ‘thought leaders’ I don’t give a f**k about but whose opinions are pushed onto my timeline. I go on Twitter to be entertained not f**king re-educated.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well I come here to be entertained as well. You merkins are my entertainment.
Sad Donald Trump GIF

So it turns out Twitter really did manipulate the US election by suppressing the Hunter Biden story. I mean we all knew that but Musk now providing the details.

Gronk

Staff member
So it turns out Twitter really did manipulate the US election by suppressing the Hunter Biden story. I mean we all knew that but Musk now providing the details.

The wierd thing about it is that the whole laptop thing is that it’s a fizzer. What’s on it that is supposed to bring down a government ? I have seen the data dumps and it’s pretty unremarkable.

As for the twitter suppression thing, the previous owners ran the company how they wanted to. Now the new owner is running it differently. Am I missing anything?

The wierd thing about it is that the whole laptop thing is that it’s a fizzer. What’s on it that is supposed to bring down a government ? I have seen the data dumps and it’s pretty unremarkable.

As for the twitter suppression thing, the previous owners ran the company how they wanted to. Now the new owner is running it differently. Am I missing anything?
You're missing the references to the big guy getting his 10%. And that the suppression came from the intelligence agencies in collusion with the DNC to influence the tech companies. So no it wasn't just Twitter doing what they wanted to then, even though that would still be a major scandal and possibly a crime.