What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm in Gronk territory.
Lot of jogging going on. And women with puffy lips.
I've unbuttoned the top 3 on my shirt to fit in.

hindy111

Post Whore
I have to say a lot of beautiful women in Bondi and friendly as well. I was waiting for my coffee and a lady started talking to me. Her dog kept sniffing my legs. Probably smelt the dynamic lifter from when I fertilised yesterday.

I still wouldn't swap it for the inner west tho.

Gronk

Staff member
I have to say a lot of beautiful women in Bondi and friendly as well. I was waiting for my coffee and a lady started talking to me. Her dog kept sniffing my legs. Probably smelt the dynamic lifter from when I fertilised yesterday.

I still wouldn't swap it for the inner west tho.
So the key takeaway from your visit to the east today is that like you need to shower way more frequently.

hindy111

Post Whore
I've done the Clovelly/Bronte - Bondi cliff walk several times lately. I concur with your summation.

Disclaimer: Not suggesting Gronk is similar.

You want to see this house I worked on today. Over in Northbridge. I think they said 40 odd million. I can txt a few pics I took if like

hindy111

Post Whore
How do you know they weren't visiting like you ?

Could be. I notice a lot of backpackers. But most I feel are locals.
I never said there is anything wrong with being Vain. We all can be. I try and do a few push ups and weights to stay in shape.
All the botox and fake plastic I find a bit much and I feel sorry for women who feel they need to do this so men will want them.

Suitman

Post Whore
How do you know they weren't visiting like you ?

It's quite clear that yes, there are plenty of tourists. They are easily spotted and accents are a big give away.
At the same time, it's clear there are heaps of vain Eastern Suburbs types, walking their cross bred poodles, lips and tits full of silicon, shirtless bulked up blokes etc.... wearing the latest in fashion shorts and designer joggers. I've no problem with all of that.
I truly feel like a true Westy though when I'm there. TBH, I don't really care. I wear cool sunnies I bought from Chemist Warehouse and decent looking joggers I wear that I bought from Castle Towers K-Mart. I feel like I fit in.

hindy111

Post Whore
It's quite clear that yes, there are plenty of tourists. They are easily spotted and accents are a big give away.
At the same time, it's clear there are heaps of vain Eastern Suburbs types, walking their cross bred poodles, lips and tits full of silicon, shirtless bulked up blokes etc.... wearing the latest in fashion shorts and designer joggers. I've no problem with all of that.
I truly feel like a true Westy though when I'm there. TBH, I don't really care. I wear cool sunnies I bought from Chemist Warehouse and decent looking joggers I wear that I bought from Castle Towers K-Mart. I feel like I fit in.

I bought a coffee that tasted like a cupmof hot piss. Then they wanted to charge me $13.50 for a croissant

Last edited: