What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
Quality satire, they need to get you onto the SNL writing staff.

And I’m glad you love China and their great humanitarian policies.
So I guess because Manus Island and Naru, means that you boycott everything Australian ? Are we any better ?

#headinthesand

1675740021200.png

1675740094164.png

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So I guess because Manus Island and Naru, means that you boycott everything Australian ? Are we any better ?

#headinthesand

View attachment 70091

View attachment 70092
Lol @ comparing illegal refugees to people being persecuted for their religious beliefs

I don’t think nobody likes to see kids locked up but these people are cue jumpers with no legal right to this country. As opposed to legal citizens being locked up for their religious beliefs. Let alone all the other atrocities commented over the years.

Mate seriously get off the shrooms.

Gronk

Staff member
Lol @ comparing illegal refugees to people being persecuted for their religious beliefs

I don’t think nobody likes to see kids locked up but these people are cue jumpers with no legal right to this country. As opposed to legal citizens being locked up for their religious beliefs. Let alone all the other atrocities commented over the years.

Hmmm

hindy111

Post Whore

It would be nice to just let them in but we all know what happened before Tony Abbott stopped the boats. Snowballed. Was a ridiculous amount trying to come in.
Yes its sad but if make it easy this is what happens.

Malta is having this issue now.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’d be happier if my missus was a bloke!
Buckle Up Caitlyn Jenner GIF by South Park

Gronk

Staff member
It would be nice to just let them in but we all know what happened before Tony Abbott stopped the boats. Snowballed. Was a ridiculous amount trying to come in.
Yes its sad but if make it easy this is what happens.

Malta is having this issue now.
It's not easy, that's for sure.

However Australia maintained prison camps for genuine refugees. Fact. They are not all immigrant "queue jumpers" and we are sadly no better than China. Although somehow @hineyrulz seems to think that China are way worse than us in scale, so that makes it all OK. Religious persecution by China ? I wonder if the people on Manus et all were not brown people but white Christians what they would have done then. Oh wait.

But yeah, the clothes we wear, the car parts from the cars we drive, the golf clubs we use are all 90% made in China, but let's all virtue signal about Tik Tok.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lol f**k off Gronk, you are dead set cooked if you think we are even close to China in any way shape or form. Marxist weirdo.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's not easy, that's for sure.

However Australia maintained prison camps for genuine refugees. Fact. They are not all immigrant "queue jumpers" and we are sadly no better than China. Although somehow @hineyrulz seems to think that China are way worse than us in scale, so that makes it all OK. Religious persecution by China ? I wonder if the people on Manus et all were not brown people but white Christians what they would have done then. Oh wait.
There are definitely white queue-jumpers in immigration detention, there are just significantly fewer of them. The reason for that is that Europeans are the most woke people and so they don’t want to come to such a racist country as Australia. Meanwhile brown people come from cultures where racism is normal and socially acceptable so of course they think Australia is great.

But yeah, the clothes we wear, the car parts from the cars we drive, the golf clubs we use are all 90% made in China, but let's all virtue signal about Tik Tok.
We buy their stuff because that is the only place it’s manufactured affordably. But Tik Tok is mindless entertainment that you get for free in exchange for giving their government data for their surveillance programs. That’s the difference.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
One of my best best friends is from El Salvador, his father died in their civil war. They had to wait 3 years in a refugee camp before they legally came to this country.

They came this country with absolutely nothing and they didn’t have the money to pay to get on a boat to jump a cue illegally. He gets angry when he sees people not waiting like his family did and then expect to get a free ride into this country. Gronk would be happy to let everyone in while the mental health and homelessness crisis is reaching disgraceful levels but I suppose those are real problems when you live in the Eastern suburbs……….

Gronk

Staff member
One of my best best friends is from El Salvador, his father died in their civil war. They had to wait 3 years in a refugee camp before they legally came to this country.

They came this country with absolutely nothing and they didn’t have the money to pay to get on a boat to jump a cue illegally. He gets angry when he sees people not waiting like his family did and then expect to get a free ride into this country. Gronk would be happy to let everyone in while the mental health and homelessness crisis is reaching disgraceful levels but I suppose those are real problems when you live in the Eastern suburbs……….

Ah there you go. Telling me what I think and minimising my credibility because of where I live. Because all people who have worked hard to get were they are - are all like Mr Burns. Release the hounds Smithers.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ah there you go. Telling me what I think and minimising my credibility because of where I live. Because all people who have worked hard to get were they are Mr Burns. Send in the hounds Smithers.
Awwwwww poor Wittle Gronky poo, keep playing the victim while simping for China. You must really hate this country.

hindy111

Post Whore

From everyone I talk to they say Malta's terrible now compared to when I visited in 2008. High risers going up everywhere and well I won't speak about other things that's come with all this mess.
Australia is large and has an economy. Malta is tiny and behind Singapore the 2nd most heavily density population in the world. They can't cope with this shit as well as what we can.

hindy111

Post Whore
Ah there you go. Telling me what I think and minimising my credibility because of where I live. Because all people who have worked hard to get were they are - are all like Mr Burns. Release the hounds Smithers.

I'll be doing a job your way on Thursday.