What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It seems odd that it all happened in 1 minute and 5 touches.
When you dance are you allowed to grab someone by the waiste? My dancing days are done but that's how I recall dance floors. People would dance and guys would move closer. If girls where not keen they'd turn there heads. If keen they'd move closer and then you slowly escalate from there.

I for some reason assumed perhaps it was at this stage and that's when he pushed his luck a bit to far. But hey if he just randomly has groped someone which is also possible then it is creepie and he probably deserves a ban of some sort.
I understand that whether or not it’s a crime hinges on whether he believed he had consent. But some dudes are so confident they always think there’s consent, especially with a skinful of piss. I wonder if they legal system applies the ‘reasonable person’ test?

JokerEel

Coach

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Have to read the last part about Cleary taking ownership of his dad's house. Wonder if he paid full price...
5-7 minutes to Panthers Stadium depending on traffic.

Gronk

Staff member
Poor Lizzie. Maybe karma caught up with her ?

I mean, can Lizzie put her hand on her heart and say that she ate fish all her life ?

No tasty warm blooded items that perhaps pushed the boundaries of tolerance in the robust crocodylus porosus / homo sapien relationship?

Avenger

Immortal
His name is Djoković, Novak Djoković.

And there is no conspiracy, the Swiss sook never liked him. Pisses me off so much that it nearly turned me off Rolex.

fea87430c81653b0dc2f0276cb581113

Incorrect

Coach
The housing market knows no bounds. We had our house (Brisbane) put on the market last Friday, had 7 through for a half hour open day on Saturday, offer on Monday, agreed price on Tuesday. Sydney buyers.
Too easy!!

Congratulations!! Is that the house you're living in or an investment property?? If the former, where are you looking to move to?? I thought you were living further north of Brisbane already...

Eelogical

Referee
Too easy!!

Congratulations!! Is that the house you're living in or an investment property?? If the former, where are you looking to move to?? I thought you were living further north of Brisbane already...
Metro Brisbane, north side. We moved here from Sydney in 2018 and bought this place outright. Bought a brand new house for 440K, sold for 625K. We already have a place to move to - it's on a larger block and not so close to neighbours.

Incorrect

Coach
Metro Brisbane, north side. We moved here from Sydney in 2018 and bought this place outright. Bought a brand new house for 440K, sold for 625K. We already have a place to move to - it's on a larger block and not so close to neighbours.
Nice one.

"Not so close to neighbours" .... Even better. You wouldn't want to risk having @hineyrulz next door and chucking his empty kraken bottles over the fence and in to your pool or deck area....

Latest posts