What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

I thought Alan Jones was already dead....

For many he will be forever linked to those scummy Cronulla Beach race riots, which made Australia a laughing stock.

I personally couldn't care what happens to the controversy courting ex radio host between now and his dying day.

I thought Alan Jones was already dead....

For many he will be forever linked to those scummy Cronulla Beach race riots, which made Australia a laughing stock.

I personally couldn't care what happens to the controversy courting ex radio host between now and his dying day.

I agreed with him about some things but not others and probably still do.

But this is a classic beat up.

I guess he lived by the sword and so he should die from it.

Figuratively speaking.

His health isn’t so good, which is a shame.

I bet you did you f**ken stoner.

No Gary, I’m free of the prohibited substances and so far as the grog is concerned, I wouldn’t risk a grape knee-high.

So it’s natural head whackedness, I do not need to accelerate it.

But that said, I enjoy spending time with my inebriated friends because they can be hilarious. Especially when passed out outside the venue.

Last edited:

parra pete

Referee
A bloke shopping in a supermarket noticed a little old lady following him around.
If he stopped, she stopped. Furthermore she kept staring at him. She finally overtook him at the checkout, and she turned to him and said, "I hope I haven't made you feel ill at ease; it's just that you look so much like my late son."
He answered, "That's okay."
"I know it's silly, but if you'd call out 'Good bye, Mum' as I leave the store, it would make me feel so happy."
She then went through the checkout, and as she was on her way out of the store, the man called out, "Goodbye, Mum."
The little old lady waved and smiled back at him. Pleased that he had brought a little sunshine into someone's day, he went to pay for his groceries.
"That comes to $121.85," said the checkout chick
"How come so much? I only bought 5 items."
The chick replied, "Yeah, but your Mother said You'd be paying for her things, too."

Suitman

Post Whore
So, this is going to be a really dumb question and I am happy to admit that.

I also admit that I am not the most technologically advanced person on the internet. I'm happy when I can even work out how to post a pic! I just got a new desktop computer, and everything is now so different so even that has been a f**king nightmare to work out!

So, my question is......

How do people get on to AI?
How are questions asked to AI?
What can I learn from AI? (If anything?)

I seriously have no idea about this shit.
I'd like to learn a little more about it.

The reason I ask is more about curiosity, rather than looking for answers to stuff.
Appreciate any advice that is forthcoming.

Noise

Coach

I also admit that I am not the most technologically advanced person on the internet. I'm happy when I can even work out how to post a pic! I just got a new desktop computer, and everything is now so different so even that has been a f**king nightmare to work out!

So, my question is......

The reason I ask is more about curiosity, rather than looking for answers to stuff.
Google ChatGPT. It’s easy and free.
Ask it anything you want. You just type a question or instruction into what looks like a search bar.

The coolest uses I've seen so far is some AI programs that come up with art or drawings based on your question/instructions.

There's probably a bunch of them out there with trial versions (not sure about free), but the one I've seen come up a bit with impressive results is midjourney.

parra pete

Referee

So, my question is......

Not a dumb question AT ALL. If we don't ask we never learn...

Incorrect

Coach

So, my question is......

If you're planning on asking if Daniel Tupou is going to play for the Eels in 2024, don't. Have faith in hindy111 and his birds....

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
A bloke shopping in a supermarket noticed a little old lady following him around.
If he stopped, she stopped. Furthermore she kept staring at him. She finally overtook him at the checkout, and she turned to him and said, "I hope I haven't made you feel ill at ease; it's just that you look so much like my late son."
He answered, "That's okay."
"I know it's silly, but if you'd call out 'Good bye, Mum' as I leave the store, it would make me feel so happy."
She then went through the checkout, and as she was on her way out of the store, the man called out, "Goodbye, Mum."
The little old lady waved and smiled back at him. Pleased that he had brought a little sunshine into someone's day, he went to pay for his groceries.
"That comes to $121.85," said the checkout chick
"How come so much? I only bought 5 items."
The chick replied, "Yeah, but your Mother said You'd be paying for her things, too."
What a sneaky old bitch!

Chipmunk

Coach

So, my question is......

I used some AI features in the recent travel videos I did. My Chipmunk logo here was also created using AI. All were done using free versions of online AI software.

I subscribe to a few AI news type channels on YouTube.

One guy, Matt Wolfe - https://www.youtube.com/@mreflow, does really good updates on what is happening on the AI front in a very simple way for the non-tech person.

He also has a website with just about every AI tool currently out there - https://www.futuretools.io/

Last edited:

Chipmunk

Coach
The coolest uses I've seen so far is some AI programs that come up with art or drawings based on your question/instructions.

There's probably a bunch of them out there with trial versions (not sure about free), but the one I've seen come up a bit with impressive results is midjourney.
Yeah, the creative stuff like art, images, video, audio, etc. seems to be where the best AI stuff is at the moment. Things seem to advance and change in this area very very quickly.

Latest posts