What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Ok now put it between your legs to protect your vital parts.

The airbag light is malfunctioning because woofy chewed the wires under the drivers seat a few years ago.

Don’t ask me why the engineers decided to tuck them under there. They know motorists frequently have a beloved dog taking up the rear seat.

It’s a known problem with Toyotas.

And today I bought a drill. There’s a proportional puffing up of the schlong.

You raise the new drill high above the head in a short celebration of testosterone, power and dominance. Man’s mark on the universe. Just before the teenage daughter remarks at what a dickhead you look like.

The manager lady gave me 15% off. Still swooning inside at a sight to behold.

I have become the destroyer of worlds, a drill in my hands is akin to wmd.

I.e I’ve blown up a couple. The stench of a blown drill, cannot be easily forgotten.

Last edited:
I’m getting the eels forum LU croc rescue team together.

During the impending hurricane, we are going to head out on the swamps on the zodiacs and try to rescue as many crocs as we can.

@Gary Gutful buddy is going to lasso ‘‘em and drag ‘em into the boat.

To pay for it, we are going to sell tickets on the boat where citizen croc catchers can have an authentic wildlife experience.

I’m expecting plenty of interest from Meghan and Harry.

Bobby Jay and Kolky in the chopper on recon.

Apart from the flat fee, life jackets optional $2 an hour, can of coke $5.00 and so forth. Plenty of merch available.

Some people see a natural disaster looming, Gaz and I see a God given opportunity on top of the UFO and Bogan businesses. Both thriving mind you.

Plus we got rid of a premier today.

Last edited:
A special wokey protest package will see Citizen Croc Warriors issued with BB guns mace spray cans and smoke bombs to fight off Queensland Wildlife officers who are killing crocs.

I’ll be leading that group personally a la Stockton Rush.

I’ve got over 4 qld wildlife badges in the wardrobe from training exercises.

Suitman

Post Whore
A special wokey protest package will see Citizen Croc Warriors issued with BB guns mace spray cans and smoke bombs to fight off Queensland Wildlife officers who are killing crocs.

I’ll be leading that group personally a la Stockton Rush.

I’ve got over 4 qld wildlife badges in the wardrobe from training exercises.

Mate, you are more than welcome to post anywhere you like and in particular, in the Eels forum.
But seriously, stop spamming us with this crap.