What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

parra pete

Referee
Two blokes were playing golf when one sliced his ball deep into a wooded ravine.
He grabbed an 8-iron and went down the embankment, and after searching a while found something shiny. As he got closer, he realized the shiny object was an 8-iron in the hands of a skeleton lying near an old golf ball.
The golfer called to his mate, “Hey, come here, I got big trouble down here.” The friend came running and yelled, “What’s the matter?” The golfer in the ravine shouted back, “Throw me my 7-iron! Looks like you can’t get out of here with an 8-iron.”

Gronk

Staff member
You know why , (economics, and) because it was developing a reputation that some of the boys were entitled little grab their tits at the Golden Sheaf rapists and had no idea about consent. It blew up after a girl from my daughter’s school was raped by a kid from Cranbrook. Then other girls felt safe to come out with their stories.

So Four Corners are doing a expose on ^^^ Cranbrook. That was my son’s school and I am guessing they will allege it’s a bit rapey and that they have a tradition of sweeping shit under the carpet. Told yas.

IMG_1522.jpeg

I see that the school has gone on the offensive before Monday.

IMG_1521.jpeg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You went to Cranbrook that's a private school

*language warning*

His parents had a real good marriage too, the piece of shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Luca is amazing, but he benefits from an era where defence is not encouraged. Jordan, Kobe and Iverson would all average over 40 in today’s game.