What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
I know them. They used to live in Stanmore, but live in London now. Both used to worth for SMH.

Gronk

Staff member
Meanwhile gutter journalism peaked over the weekend. In the quest to be the kings of breaking news, Ch7 decided to run with the trolls who manufactured the religion and identity of the perp.

All good, Kerry Stokes is used to defending stupidity in court.

Gronk

Staff member
It's quite extraordinary that whilst the BJ Westfields thing was wrapping up, a faction of our society were patting themselves on the back for "predicting" this as a false flag a deep state thingy.

King-Gutho94

Coach

I posted this in the cricket thread.

But how on earth is this grub not in jail or an institution. He is deadset a threat to society.

If the Judge grants him bail again over todays charge they are taking the piss.

How many chances can someone get before he actually kills someone.

He is clearly unstable and shouldn't be anywhere near the general public that he can cause harm.

Gronk

Staff member

I posted this in the cricket thread.

But how on earth is this grub not in jail or an institution. He is deadset a threat to society.

If the Judge grants him bail again over todays charge they are taking the piss.

How many chances can someone get before he actually kills someone.

He is clearly unstable and shouldn't be anywhere near the general public that he can cause harm.
He used to live behind me in the next street, we shared a rear lane. Back when he was playing and drove a red Ferrari.

“Off his meds” seems to be common theme this week.

BTW, isn’t Stuart McGill an interesting story too ?