What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Eelogical

Referee
Speaking of golf I'll be playing 18 holes at Yamba Bowlo mini gold course tomorrow arvo. I'll take on all comers for a schooey.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I’ll be in Yamba at 1pm. Book in and ready to tee off at 2:30. You better bring your A game.

got a site meeting at Coffs at 11.30 but staying at Coffs till Thursday AM, then back home

It would have been a laugh though

Gronk

Staff member
This new virus going around is worse than Covid. I’m so sick.
A mate just arrived back (20th) from 5 weeks in EU and is now coughing up a lung.

DR told him to get seasonal flu vaccine before he went, but he ignored. I don't know what flavour you have, but he is sick as a dog. Like can't lift his head off the pillow or might get dizzy (cough cough) sick.

Avenger

Immortal
A mate just arrived back (20th) from 5 weeks in EU and is now coughing up a lung.

DR told him to get seasonal flu vaccine before he went, but he ignored. I don't know what flavour you have, but he is sick as a dog. Like can't lift his head off the pillow or might get dizzy (cough cough) sick.
I had the flu shot. It’s more like all my bones and muscles hurt and I have no energy.

hindy111

Post Whore

Sounds like Monkey pox.

hindy111

Post Whore
I had the flu shot. It’s more like all my bones and muscles hurt and I have no energy.

Imagine you didn't have a flu shot. You may of died....

I've never had a flu shot. I haven't been sick since covid 3yrs ago. I just eat garlic during flu season and use a saline nasal spray

Latest posts