What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member

giphy.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
So I've had months of rehab that's done nothing and now I need an arthrogram on my shoulder to decide if I need surgery....ffs it's like $700!

Thankfully one of the three places in Canberra that actually does MRIs bulk bills part of the cost to students so I'm getting away with $400....

84 Baby

Referee
So I've had months of rehab that's done nothing and now I need an arthrogram on my shoulder to decide if I need surgery....ffs it's like $700!

Thankfully one of the three places in Canberra that actually does MRIs bulk bills part of the cost to students so I'm getting away with $400....
All from man flu? f**king peas and rice!

I told you to stay away from those quacks. I've done basically nothing and I can honestly say that my shoulder is a tiny bit better. In a year or two I reckon I'll barely notice it, and who'll be laughing then?

(That was a rhetorical question because obviously the answer is me.)

Bazal

Post Whore
I told you to stay away from those quacks. I've done basically nothing and I can honestly say that my shoulder is a tiny bit better. In a year or two I reckon I'll barely notice it, and who'll be laughing then?

(That was a rhetorical question because obviously the answer is me.)

I don't laugh since the accident, so it's a silly rhetorical question