What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
don't understimate papa hindy ... he had the foresight to buy property when no one was

I think alot of Mediterranean Descendants who were young/middle aged adults in the 70s and 80s had the foresight to buy property while the skips were spending all the dosh on holidays or just stashing it in the bank (mind you interest rates were huge in the 80s) .... from my experience they were doing it for their kids ... smart cookies

My Pappa was smarter then any of you. He was doing it for little Hindy111

hindy111

Post Whore
All my money is tied up in Doge. Why didn't you tell me to sell it ffs???

I don't get how these can move 10% in 24hrs. Sometimes more.
I think if I got into crypto I'd do quick trades. If someone can tell me how to buy them ffs. I'll become a day trader

strider

Post Whore
I don't get how these can move 10% in 24hrs. Sometimes more.
I think if I got into crypto I'd do quick trades. If someone can tell me how to buy them ffs. I'll become a day trader
there's certainly the ability to make money ..... but I don't think its as straight forward as its portrayed
sure shib is jumping right now - but most other cryptos dropped about 10-20% at the same time - its expected to all come back in the go bananas in the next month or so - and then completely shit the bed

hindy111

Post Whore
there's certainly the ability to make money ..... but I don't think its as straight forward as its portrayed
sure shib is jumping right now - but most other cryptos dropped about 10-20% at the same time - its expected to all come back in the go bananas in the next month or so - and then completely shit the bed

Do you have much money spare? I wouldn't mind getting a fixer upper property and flip. I know Gary's got money and Avenger.
Could be a nice side business.

emjaycee

Coach
Do you have much money spare? I wouldn't mind getting a fixer upper property and flip. I know Gary's got money and Avenger.
Could be a nice side business.
I am thinking about buying old caravans, doing them up and flipping them - more for a hobby than a business but could still make a bit on each one.

hindy111

Post Whore
I am thinking about buying old caravans, doing them up and flipping them - more for a hobby than a business but could still make a bit on each one.

My uncle does this with farm equipment. He does well. Old tractors etc. And my cousin does it with dirtbikes and cars. Always makes money.
If can spray paint a little it would be handy.

Gronk

Staff member
My uncle does this with farm equipment. He does well. Old tractors etc. And my cousin does it with dirtbikes and cars. Always makes money.
If can spray paint a little it would be handy.
Using your own skills as a hobby is the best way to make cash. Tax man can go f**k himself.