What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Bandwagon

Staff member
Never took Gary for a quitter, good luck with it mate. I couldn’t do it. But I do have the odd sober month or so when I take a break and you do feel much better for it.

I have one alcohol free day a week, I'd get far too thirsty doing it for a whole month.

Incorrect

Coach
Tired of seeing the continued Djokovic posts in this thread. Let's move on or for those that want to keep flogging that horse, get your own thread dedicated to it and go at it in there.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Tired of seeing the continued Djokovic posts in this thread. Let's move on or for those that want to keep flogging that horse, get your own thread dedicated to it and go at it in there.

Woman With ‘Two Vaginas’ Says She Uses One For Work And One For Personal Sex​

Bringing a whole new meaning to not mixing work with pleasure, this OnlyFans star has shared what it is like to have two vaginas where she uses one professionally and the other for personal sex.
Adult content creator Evelyn Miller didn't find out until the age of 20 that she'd been born with two vaginas and two wombs.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone is an Alcoholic that has a drink going by those levels.

that says 4 a day, I've read articles that say two a day, so I guess it's subjective

I normally don't drink during the week, apart from the occasional red with dinner, so that's me out

Incorrect

Coach

Bringing a whole new meaning to not mixing work with pleasure, this OnlyFans star has shared what it is like to have two vaginas where she uses one professionally and the other for personal sex.
Adult content creator Evelyn Miller didn't find out until the age of 20 that she'd been born with two vaginas and two wombs.

That's more like it....

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I normally only have a drink Friday arvo, on the sat or the occasional Sunday. Unless Parra are playing then I’m always drunk.

I'm a weekend drinker but nowhere near as much as I used to.

I lost a lot of weight (19 kgs) and dont eat or drink as much as I used to, I guess that happens when your beer gut has gone and your belly wont hold as much

feel so much better for it

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm a weekend drinker but nowhere near as much as I used to.

I lost a lot of weight (19 kgs) and dont eat or drink as much as I used to, I guess that happens when your beer gut has gone and your belly wont hold as much

feel so much better for it

You are the type of guy who enjoys a weekend drink to relax after a long week.

Avenger

Immortal

You know when the world changed for me?

When it became fashionable for women to have tattoos. I can’t stand the f**king things on ladies. Each to their own but I can’t cop them in general on anybody.

She's a quarter of an Octopussy.

Latest posts