What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Avenger

Immortal
Everytime I'm feeling a bit shit like earlier today I always have a workout. Just lift some weights and then go for a walk with the dog. When I say shit, not depressed but just a feeling of indifference. I f**king hate that feeling. I usually come back feeling much better.

Everytime I'm feeling a bit shit like earlier today I always have a workout. Just lift some weights and then go for a walk with the dog. When I say shit, not depressed but just a feeling of indifference. I f**king hate that feeling. I usually come back feeling much better.

The French call it 'ennui'.

hindy111

Post Whore

Enough about you. Hows that single cousin?

Gronk

Staff member
Debbie Harry is trending on Twitter. It’s fine, she’s OK.

I saw Blondie around 1985 in Sydney, in London 1992 and Capital Theatre about 1999. In my teens I thought she was gorgeous.

People say that the Beastie Boys where the first white people to rap. Where they ?

hindy111

Post Whore

I saw Blondie around 1985 in Sydney, in London 1992 and Capital Theatre about 1999. In my teens I thought she was gorgeous.

People say that the Beastie Boys where the first white people to rap. Where they ?

Did you masturbate over her you dirty old merkin.

strider

Post Whore
Must be hard as you sit inside at you computer with air con on.
f**king rabbit
actually, I use a fan mostly .... its lovely blowing up the leg of your shorts (when I am wearing shorts - cos of course pants are optional wehn working from home)

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Nah.

Latest posts