What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hineyrulz

Post Whore
flood disaster GIF by South Park

Gary’s pool when Hindy is done with it.

Gronk

Staff member
Last night at dinner when it come to pay there was 10% GST added to the price.
I understand this in trades nd services and business but haven't experience this at a restruant before unless its mentioned on the menu. I have seen 10% on weekends or public holiday surcharges but its always displayed.
Has anyone else experienced this before where they cop a 10%GST charge.
Rude if ask me.
Maybe you should have got a quote before you sat down ?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Literaly analed.

yeah so i have a worker who i just always burp or fart on the phone too. He knows when I am planning something. I send him whatsapp voice recordings pretending its important when its just a fart. So he avoids voice recordings now from me. Today I got him to look at a video i took of stock levels. He didn't suspect anything cause the video was over 3 minute (even I cannot muster up something that extravagant). So the video shows the stock levels showing the whole room full of stock until it hits the part of the room where some stock is under a mirror. The camera then looks into the mirror so all he can see is me facing it with my phone and ass bent over with a 6 second squeaker finale.

He called me a dirty prick and hung up, it was his day off too.

hindy111

Post Whore
yeah so i have a worker who i just always burp or fart on the phone too. He knows when I am planning something. I send him whatsapp voice recordings pretending its important when its just a fart. So he avoids voice recordings now from me. Today I got him to look at a video i took of stock levels. He didn't suspect anything cause the video was over 3 minute (even I cannot muster up something that extravagant). So the video shows the stock levels showing the whole room full of stock until it hits the part of the room where some stock is under a mirror. The camera then looks into the mirror so all he can see is me facing it with my phone and ass bent over with a 6 second squeaker finale.

He called me a dirty prick and hung up, it was his day off too.

Very immature

strider

Post Whore
I understand this in trades nd services and business but haven't experience this at a restruant before unless its mentioned on the menu. I have seen 10% on weekends or public holiday surcharges but its always displayed.
Rude if ask me.
You know what happened to you yeah?

84 Baby

Referee
Rude if ask me.
Did they refuse to give you a breakdown of ingredient cost?

Bandwagon

Staff member
Rude if ask me.

Never.

You got Analed.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Tell me about it, worse thing they taste awesome. Can smash down 5 of them at a time.
I nearly killed some mates of mine many years back. We decided to climb Mt Warning to watch the sun rise and loaded up on Musashi bars on the way down. I reckon I was one fart away from being dumped on the side of the road.