What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

strider

Post Whore
So this afternoon there were 2 mens doubles semi finals on ... both with a pair of aussies

The dipshit Ks game had a full house .... when they showed a bit of the other, there was barely anyone there watching.

Clearly the aussie tennis fans dont just want to support aussies, they are attracted to f**kwits

So this afternoon there were 2 mens doubles semi finals on ... both with a pair of aussies

The dipshit Ks game had a full house .... when they showed a bit of the other, there was barely anyone there watching.

Clearly the aussie tennis fans dont just want to support aussies, they are attracted to f**kwits
True but even though they're friends I wouldn't put Kokkinakis in that category.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Its become the least cultured of the tennis majors. Half of them barely understand what they are watching and just carry on like muppets.

Could you imagine that ever happening at Wimbledon or Roland Garros?

Stay classy, Australian Open.

hindy111

Post Whore
You follow Rugby League. Of course you're a bogan.

I know I am.

The booing f**kwits are boing because they are f**kwits, not because they are bogans.

The thing is. Wouldn't you rather be a bit of a bogun then some privileged politically correct twat? I am surrounded by them around here. Looking forward to eventually fixing this dump up and selling it off to one of them for a silly price and f**king off up to Katoomba with a big bag of their money.

My neighbour complained cause I was uasing a can of spray paint. Was worried it would contaminate the family ffs.

The thing is. Wouldn't you rather be a bit of a bogun then some privileged politically correct twat? I am surrounded by them around here. Looking forward to eventually fixing this dump up and selling it off to one of them for a silly price and f**king off up to Katoomba with a big bag of their money.
Don't forget you promised I could live in the shed.