What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

TheRam

Coach
Well more food for thought for all you planet destructive renewable energy lovers out there. Time is running out for our lovely planet and you are just making it die quicker. For the love of life, wake up to the reality of how things really work and give mother nature a chance ffs!

hindy111

Post Whore
I was charged $5.50 for a coffee in Glenbrook. Ridiculous. Analed for a caffeine hit.
Then I find out we are facing a wheat shortage amd the price of pies will be increased. Analed by the cost of making pastry.

I was charged $5.50 for a coffee in Glenbrook. Ridiculous. Analed for a caffeine hit.
Then I find out we are facing a wheat shortage amd the price of pies will be increased. Analed by the cost of making pastry.

Just get them to wrap some filling in lettuce. Oh wait...

hindy111

Post Whore
If you attend a lecture it's education. But if someone records that lecture and you watch it on YouTube it's propaganda.

Plenty of us have already made up our minds on what we have chosen to believe before we even watch the video and why we searched for it in the first place on YouTube while attending the lecture I feel you'd probably be more open minded on the topic or just interested in general.

Just my opinion.

Plenty of us have already made up our minds on what we have chosen to believe before we even watch the video and why we searched for it in the first place on YouTube while attending the lecture I feel you'd probably be more open minded on the topic or just interested in general.

Just my opinion.
Yeah there's definitely some truth to that but it's still the same material and someone's opinion on it doesn't affect the material. It's an ad hominem style criticism.
I used to think vegetables were good for you but watching YouTube and other stuff I learnt they hate my guts.

I avoided that by spending $10,000 on coffee machines, roasters, and grinders, paying the powers costs to run them and then buying the green beans and milk. I think the payback period is about 20 years. But I make great coffee.